Goal Line Blitz

oldskool

Fair enough. Well, if you change your mind, I can pull a couple of strings as I'm the owner's best friend ;)

That goes for anyone here who plays the game. The Whalers are always looking for depth, and I'll be more than glad to put in a good word :)

Ellis: I'll see what I can do, but the best thing I can suggest right now is that you find a CPU team to join and build a few levels. I was a level 1 player when I joined the Whalers, so it's not totally out of the question. Probably can't guarantee you too much playing time early on, but surely if I get the okay to offer you a contract, I could guarantee enough money for training expenses.

Edited by Magus978

Development teams. They offer new players contracts after you finish creating them. I had my new FB get offered deals by 3 D-League teams, rejected'em all because I'd rather have my fate in my own hands and not be open to someone buying me without my consent. I'd rather wait and see if a human-owned team will allow me the time to develop under their watch.

Edited by Magus978

Development teams. They offer new players contracts after you finish creating them. I had my new FB get offered deals by 3 D-League teams, rejected'em all because I'd rather have my fate in my own hands and not be open to someone buying me without my consent. I'd rather wait and see if a human-owned team will allow me the time to develop under their watch.

D-League teams can't be bought by players and are there solely so the low level players aren't without a team and, thus, can actually get some playing time and level.

Is there even any CPU teams left anymore?

CPU teams become sporadically available throughout the season as owners either sell or abandon their teams, while brand-spanking new leagues are added during the off season and at regular interval throughout the season itself.

Ah...thanks for clearing that up. I was under the assumption that D-League players could be bought at anytime without the player's consent. Hence why I said I'd prefer to see if a human-owned team would sign me and give me enough money to pay for training :P

I'm thinking its about time for a change. My linebacker is level 18. the team I'm on Oklahoma Hawks pretty much suck. we can win a few games but on the games we should win we get dominated. The owner has said he'll be leaving the team and probably passing on ownership to someone else on the team.

Might stick out the next season give me some time to scout out a team for him lol

I'm thinking its about time for a change. My linebacker is level 18. the team I'm on Oklahoma Hawks pretty much suck. we can win a few games but on the games we should win we get dominated. The owner has said he'll be leaving the team and probably passing on ownership to someone else on the team.

Might stick out the next season give me some time to scout out a team for him lol

I GM a team that went 14-2 and got the #3 seed last season, and we're looking for a high level LB or two. What's your player's name?

"I'm thinking its about time for a change. My linebacker is level 18. the team I'm on Oklahoma Hawks pretty much suck. we can win a few games but on the games we should win we get dominated. The owner has said he'll be leaving the team and probably passing on ownership to someone else on the team.

Might stick out the next season give me some time to scout out a team for him lol"

My Team, Georgia Storm would love to have you.

We need a replacement MLB for a guy of ours on their way out....

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=1452

We are a boost late team (hence why we don't win 12-3) and still finished 5th in a damn competative league.