Goal Line Blitz

oldskool

We literally ran up the score, good times.

We play these guys next (the losers). Slogger is gonna get himself a whole bunch of TD's there.

Edited by We Three Kings of Ellis

You guys need a backup FB who can do some blocking? Just went out of contract with the West Yellowstone Bisons (owner is selling and pretty much re-signed nobody). I don't care about playing time, just want to latch onto a new team.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=681477

Edited by Magus978

He He, 7, Touchdowns, But what is up with my back up, He's 11 levels behind me but still keeping up with my numbers, Whatsupwitdat?

Edited by Superbowl Slogger

He He, 7, Touchdowns, But what is up with my back up, He's 11 levels behind me but still keeping up with my numbers, Whatsupwitdat?

Hey, can't help it that I want a big piece of the action and the glory. :P

It's all good Vector, Good to know I have someone that can back me up, Whats your stamina at? I don't think my player is used to so much game time, I'm hitting the mid 30's by the end of the game, May need to train that up alittle.

It's all good Vector, Good to know I have someone that can back me up, Whats your stamina at? I don't think my player is used to so much game time, I'm hitting the mid 30's by the end of the game, May need to train that up alittle.

Do you mean stamina stat-wise or energy-wise? If you mean energy-wise, it's at 50 after that last game. I don't quite understand how you got lower stamina/energy than me after the game, especially when I was going all-out and possibly playing roughly the same amount of game time as you.

Do you mean stamina stat-wise or energy-wise? If you mean energy-wise, it's at 50 after that last game. I don't quite understand how you got lower stamina/energy than me after the game, especially when I was going all-out and possibly playing roughly the same amount of game time as you.

Both, I'm at 41 stat wise and like I said before im at mid 30's after the game.

Also, Nice block LL, There was a fair chance of him running that one deep.

Both, I'm at 41 stat wise and like I said before im at mid 30's after the game.

Also, Nice block LL, There was a fair chance of him running that one deep.

Stat-wise, my stamina is at 29. 28 excluding the equipment.