Goal Line Blitz

oldskool

Right, So I might have a lead on why my energy is so low, I'm returning a crap load of punts. Ya see, When we play crappy teams, We force them to punt alot and because I'm returning em for touchdowns most of the time I'm running more than I should and that's what's killing my energy.

What do you guys think?

Which brings me back to my first point, Your best running back shouldn't be punt returner, Because it takes away from them running when you need them the most.

Next game is a serious threat to our winning streak, Anything anyone can come up with?

Edited by Superbowl Slogger

From another guy on GLB I know: Watch out for a message from an owner named WildyGaz. The thread he will send you is a phishing scam. If you have been sent this message and accidentally clicked on it, it would have told you to sign in at a website that IS NOT goallineblitz.com. If you happened to type in your user name and password, this has been saved by someone else AND YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD IMMEDIATELY!

Would suggest you guys inform your team, because I'd hate for someone's team to get screwed up because one guy got a handle on a player's account. Support has been notified, but I don't know how long it's take for them to nail the guy.

• 3 weeks later...

4-9 and in 11th place?

Ouch, fellas. Looks like you could use some offense.

I've got a couple of friends with offensive players who'll be looking for a team after the season, if you're interested, and just in case anyone leaves, of course.

Level 9 FB -- http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=1146189

Level 11 TE -- http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=1184309

I think the Level 11 TE guy has about 200 or so friends on MySpace, and must be getting referrals out the ass, because he's created three players and boosted them all. So, he may be able to keep boosting after getting signed.

Edited by Nashville Starr