Goal Line Blitz

oldskool

Would my WR be starting?

Not wanting to sound ungrateful but I might hold off on accepting the QB offer to see if I get any starting offers.

At this moment, yes, the WR would be a starter. The CPU/previous owner, not sure which, made three other WR's offers. However, those players seem to be all about the deep ball and haven't put as much into Catching as you have. If a guy's gonna get lots of passes, I'd like to be reasonably sure he won't drop half of them. So, either way, Kahn will be #2 at worst because I like his hands.

And yeah, I understand looking for a starting spot. Had to turn a few down myself before I got my FS to the team he was on last season. Now, if I can just get him cut...<_<

My WR has a whole bunch of stat points to use, catching is pretty much capped and it'll cost me 3 more each time I want to upgrade it. I think i'm gonna try and balance him out and put some points into speed.

Suggestions/help is appreciated.

My WR has a whole bunch of stat points to use, catching is pretty much capped and it'll cost me 3 more each time I want to upgrade it. I think i'm gonna try and balance him out and put some points into speed.

Suggestions/help is appreciated.

Jumping will help him out tremendously, too, I believe. That and confidence...I think a lot of players keep underestimating how loss of morale makes guys play a little more shitty near the end of a bad game.

Get him released. I have nothing to trade right now.

I threw you everybody I have available.

Excellent...now, once they get this "404 Not Found" error fixed on my inbox and alerts, I might be able to check them out. <_<

So it's not just me?

I don't know if you saw it before it shit the bed but I sent you a WR owned by Kulex, lost sheep of the EWB family.

I just now found Kulex's guy, and apparently, he's already signed with someone.

And yeah, there was a 30-some page thread of people complaining about their inboxes. At least I came back to a FEW accepted offers.

He did? Bah.

I think I might go ahead and sign my QB up with you, I wanna run a little plan by you first. My guy is obviously lacking in strength and I figured it'd be a waste to dump skill points into it when I could train up for a little while quite quickly. Like right now i'd progress 37%, obviously it's gonna go down but even my agility at 30 still does a 25% progression. I figured once I hit 30 or so then I could start using points.

Do you have any objections to me doing that?

He did? Bah.

I think I might go ahead and sign my QB up with you, I wanna run a little plan by you first. My guy is obviously lacking in strength and I figured it'd be a waste to dump skill points into it when I could train up for a little while quite quickly. Like right now i'd progress 37%, obviously it's gonna go down but even my agility at 30 still does a 25% progression. I figured once I hit 30 or so then I could start using points.

Do you have any objections to me doing that?

Not at all. Once you hit, say, 50, like your vision and throwing are now, training those attributes becomes almost a waste of time until you have skill points to use. Might be the smartest way to do it.

I'm trying to put more money into the line than I am into the skill positions, so hopefully if you do sign and I don't get anyone above Level 20, we can start Reed and keep him upright long enough to make some decent throws. What did the O-line look like on the Barracudas to cause a 29 passer rating? o_O

Dammit, FD, where you been? I already have two fullbacks.

Eh, fuck it, somebody can help out at RB and TE. Offer sent. But only because I :wub: yeeeeeeewwwww.

Oh, and oldskool, I hunted you down and shot a lot of offers your way. These contract minimums are starting to scare me.

Edited by Nashville Starr

Get him released. I have nothing to trade right now.

Save me a spot. I'm working on my release.

Excellent.

Ellis, I dig the LB you linked me to, but we're reaching the point where I don't think I could afford him.

Here's what I'd still like to find:

1 RB (optional, as I could maybe use one of our FB's in a Smash and Dash kind of duo w/ Slogger)

1 WR (or a very speedy TE would do)

1 OT

1 or 2 G's

1 DE

1 DT

1 or 2 LB's

1 CB/FS/SS (since the team that my FS is on seems to be a ship going down without any captains, and no one can/will grant me a release...Essa and LL's CB's will get to help out at all three positions, but I'd like one more guy for some depth)

I have offers out to:

1 RB

1 G

1 DT

2 LB's

I think we'll need to stick around the Lvl 17-22 range, so if anyone knows of players that fit these parameters, hit me up.

Edited by Nashville Starr