Goal Line Blitz

oldskool

To high to join! Will have to wait and see if we get moved to a 100 cap.

We're officially uncapped now.

To everyone else: we need guards, DT's, and at least one SS. Another C would help, too. But any applicants will be examined.

We've gotten some interest from a Lvl 65 C. And I've made him an offer. I'm going to be throwing serious coin at the offense this offseason (mainly since our DC has vanished, hint hint).

If you have an offensive player and feel like you're highly against the idea of him making any move down the depth chart, let me know. The OC will let me know what he feels are the urgent problem areas on the offense, and I will spend cash money to rectify those problems. Anyone who has serious objections to potentially being a reserve needs to tell me so we can work out a trade. There's a topic in the team forum saying a similar thing, but I figured I'd drop a line here, too.

• 3 weeks later...

Paging Mr. Slogger to GLB. Your profile page says "Last Action: Oct. 15" but on my roster page, next to TJ Nike's name, says "Last login: Sept. 29." Going by what my roster says, it's four days before TJ reaches a month of inactivity. Once that happens, I'll be looking to ship him out the door.

At the very least, get in to check on his training.

All up to date, I sometimes forget about GLB, Sorry Starr.

I appreciate you showing back up, but TJ has still lost his starting spot, as I went ahead and signed another HB. Let me know if you'd like me to pursue a trade.

All up to date, I sometimes forget about GLB, Sorry Starr.

I appreciate you showing back up, but TJ has still lost his starting spot, as I went ahead and signed another HB. Let me know if you'd like me to pursue a trade.

Fair enough, I got slack, It's my own fault.

Feel free to shop me around, The new guy is 5 levels above me anyway.

I know it was against a shitty ass team, but TWELVE sacks for Wanana Jack Bandit! :o

And he followed it with four against a team that was SUPPOSED to be sort of decent.

La Mafia is fucking rolling...looking like a 12-4 finish, maybe 3rd or 4th place. Good show out of everyone so far.

• 2 weeks later...