WCW 2000 Mafia

Hey, thanks, guys. That's a good way to look out for someone who's been a town leader and who's helped nail two threats. Good show, asshats. (Y)

If anybody needs me I'll be in WWE telling knock-knock jokes.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck, Sousa wasn't a threat? I'm glad I decided to retire after Zodiac Mafia, I'm getting rusty.

I know who a threat is, but unlike some d-bags I'm not going to say who.

Somebody here knows, I bet. Only an idiot wouldn't be able to deduce it. Usually I'd have already outed him. Somehow...I'm being respectful and not doing so. Alas.

...you were talking about me there?

Fuck, Sousa wasn't a threat? I'm glad I decided to retire after Zodiac Mafia, I'm getting rusty.

Somebody here knows, I bet. Only an idiot wouldn't be able to deduce it. Usually I'd have already outed him. Somehow...I'm being respectful and not doing so. Alas.

...you were talking about me there?

Come on now.

[shoot]

You blatantly ignored the "Let's not just randomly vote for someone to avoid accidentally killing them" MPH decree, you followed it by randomly deciding Russo was scum, announced that lynching me wasn't a good idea...and proceeded to get me bandwagoned (losing Duggan in the process of failing, though I don't think you expected everyone else to take you up on your "Just in case he's my opponent" lynch vote logic), decreed I wasn't a threat and then suddenly SWERVED~! into once again "quick, let's get him" voting that ended up lynching me.

You had no evidence I wasn't town, you were gambling yet again that I wouldn't be able to save my own ass, and to top it all off it didn't even eliminate the match listings and potential one-vote-lynches. Not the way I'd like to remember the only lynching I actually remember, but that's how I feel.

[/shoot]

In the future, I will more closely monitor your posts for acrostic poems then. <_<

Okay, I probably shouldn't have voted for G-A, but the game was very much inactive, and no one seemed to have any leads, so I figured it was best to start something since I was on hand. I never agreed to leave you alone--I just said that we'd be better off looking for additional threats if a lynch on you was going to be impossible. When it was proven not to be impossible, I rallied everyone to act quickly.

EDIT: Okay, on reflection about the G-A thing, the game wasn't exactly inactive, but no one was rushing out to provide leads, either. Ultimately, it would've been a random bandwagon anyway, and G-A wasn't paying attention to the thread and probably wouldn't have even noticed he'd gone down. So what's the big deal?

My evidence that you weren't town, again, came from what had happened at night--or, rather, what I thought had happened that night but, I later found out, didn't. I used the distraction ability on you, and I lost a life. You were Vince Russo, which means you were very likely a threat since the "Russo=bad" swerve seemed a very probably direction for a gamemaster running a WCW 2000 game to take. That's not "no evidence;" that's a very fortunate (for the town) misinterpretation of events. And besides that, no one knew what was going to happen when the matchmaker was taken out, so it's hardly my fault that nothing changed.

Everything I did, I did for a reason, and even if the basis for my reasoning was flawed, that was hardly my fault.

Edited by The Evil Midnight Sousa

• 2 weeks later...