Fav trancey artists

ONO

I really need to listen to more trancey/dancey stuff (not sure what's what in 'dance' genres to be honest), what I have I love. I have a bunch of random tunes from like Paul Van Dyk, ATB, York, Chicane, Paul Oakenfold, Robert Miles etc....but I only really listen to 'mainstream stuff'...or 'big tunes'.

Tunes that will get me dancing like a knob;

"Offshore '97" by Chicane (The one with the vocals)

"Fields of Love" by ATB ft. York...or is it York ft. ATB...York/ATB (there we go)

"For An Angel" by Paul Van Dyk

"Children" by Robert Miles (Fucking "DUH!")

"You're Not Alone" by ATB

Edited by YI

Eddie Halliwell is the best DJ around at the moment and has been for some time. I've seen pretty much all the world class DJ's live and nobody else can match his energy. Sander Van Doorn is awesome, too. Aswell as Armin Van Buuren.

Edited by brenchill

Mike Foyle puts out really good stuff, you could say he's my one of my top picks. Of course I have to mention van Buuren and Tiesto, along with BT. Above and Beyond put out good stuff, have a hell of a stable behind them. Ferry Corsten isn't bad, apparently he's got a new album coming soon. And I have a few mix albums from George Acosta which are really good, but haven't heard much of his own material.