MusicMatch..

A-Dub

Guest MystikalityIX

So, if I were to upload all my albums onto iTunes (Most of which were burnt), would RIAA or anything like that be able to tell they're burnt, downloaded, etc?

Edited by MystikalityIX

Guest Hit Man 3120

give it a try, it RAWKS hard, the music shop is the best i have ever seen (go check alternative/Jason Mraz - there is a full live video of his song curbside prophed) and and . . . well it just rocks all the way, never seen annything better.

GREAT SONG!!!!

Does iTunes rip CD's ?

of cause

I have MusicMatch.  I've wanted iTunes, but I want to know what makes it so great.

iTunes has like everything what you need, beides apple always is best wen it comes to usabilety, so even if you find another mp3 alrounder with the same fetures it´s most likly not as good planed/thought out.

I can't find anything on the iTunes site, is the buying of tracks through iTunes still unavilible to Europe?

What do you mean by 'anything'?

Buying of trackss is avalible only to those with billing adresses in the US.

the EU iTunes shop will open this year, they cannot use the same shop for us because the copy right laws are different in europe (in the US you buy a licens to own ore use that song exactly "whatever the number is" times (means backup copys of cds technicly seem to be forbiddon and it´s ok if they put a funktion into the MP3 that alowes you to only burn it 3 times, only listen it one time and so on.

In europe the copy right law sais that you can do almost whatever you want (in personal use) with the song after you bought it (i know this makes no sens with the new "you are not alowed to breack copy protection on a cd and so on" law but thats just how it is) - burn it a million times and so on.

So the iTunes shop basicly needs to be redon for us becaus otherwise it would be illigal. I hope they keep the songselection as good as it is now, i might even buy there two ore three times wen i cannot get the original record (wich i always will prevere) annymore. (iTunes has some incredibly rar stuff in that shop)