Which consoles do you have in your home

PkmnTrainerJ

Uh, I guess I can add PC, I have a very beefy one, although its like almost 3 years old now, gonna have to get a new one. But it holds most of my gaming time, as I live in a student house so I don't have as much accessability to my Xbox/PS1 as my TV is in the common room because I was the only one with a TV bigger than 12". Luckily I move out in 2 weeks and will be living in my own room in the basement with a LCD in the common room so I will be able to play at will and while listening to my music.

- NES

- Super NES

- Sega Genesis

- Nintendo 64

- Playstation

- Playstation 2

- GBA SP

- Gamecube

- Nintendo DS (original kind)

- Wii

- Playstation 3

- DS Lite

- Xbox 360

- PSP

Also at varying points had a Atari 2600, Gamegear, Gameboy Colour and Dreamcast. The Atari was the families and it only came to be known as "mine" as a kid when my sister moved out, I never used it and have no idea what happened to it. The Gamegear sucked and I let my father pawn it off to pay off a car payment, never saw any of the money for it. The Gameboy colour served me well, but I got most of the cost back by selling it to a friend's idiot brother. And I could have sworn I still had my Dreamcast, but looking around in some boxes I obviously forgot it at my father's years ago, so I'll never see it again.

The NES to the PS2 were all mine, bought for me (except the PS2 which I purchased myself). Everything from the GBA SP forward had been a mutual purchase with my girlfriend and regardless, all of them are ours.

Only recently did the PS2 get retired to a box. Served me well for almost 7 years. The original DS is only used when we play DS games together (namely Clubhouse games, Tetris, etc.). The DS Lite is used randomly, along with the PSP. The Wii... Well since getting it last year, I played Super Paper Mario Briefly... then Mario Galaxy and recently Smash Bros. I likely won't play it much anymore. She also doesn't play it much if at all. We both hate the waggle shit used ceaselessly. The 360 was used regularly up until our first conked out, but since I've grown leery and otherwise anything of interest has been transferred to the PS3 which we use for umpteen different uses.

Always been a Nintendo guy, and subsequently loved all things Sony as I grew older. Nintendo has been disappointing me since the Gamecube first came out so I'm weary at future prospects, and the 360 was only bought on a whim anyways, so no other Microsoft console will find their way into our home in the future. The first was shit and I don't feel the 360 was justified, especially consider having a PS3 too.

[Edit]: If PC's count, ours is up to snuff for top of the line stuff circa 2004/2005 with a decent amount of RAM, good processor and a Radeon x850. Oblivion could be played on high settings with not too much slowdown or clipping. But it's mostly become an office/screwing about machine anyways, so the random browser game is used.

Edited by Vilge Duin

-Gameboy color, battery cover missing

-Gameboy Advance (My mothers)

-N64....somewhere in my closet

-PSX, modded, in my closet

-PS2, modded, in my room

-360, moved from my room to the livingroom so I can get on live.