Favourite Vehicle

AJ

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Escalades and the Cavalcade's based on one so that's my 2nd favourite car. But my best car has got to be the Coquette cos its based on my favourite car, the Corvette baby.

I finally found a Corvette when the cops were arresting me but I dashed and that was the first car I saw, so I jacked it and took it back to outside Romans. I didnt even drive it and I haven't seen one since. Anyway, there's the bit where Romans house is y'know (dont wana spoil it for people who aren't there yet) and my fuckin car disappeared. I was devastated.

Can't remember the name of the car, but it was like a legalised monster truck. Unfortunately it caught fire relatively easily.

Found one again, it was a Patriot. May be the same one Slogger's referring to.

Yeah, Some of them have eagles, I call them Patriots and i call the plain ones Mammoths (For what they have on there bumpers)

Guest R.Moncrief

I like the Washington - in GTAIV it's a rip off of a real life Lincoln Town Car. I've only seen it once and to get it I had to steal it immediately after this one mission in which it appeared. Needless to say, it's in the parking space at the Alderney safehouse. I don't even like town cars but when I spotted it during that mission I just knew I had to have it.

Do you guys have cars you like for certain things?

Cars for business, dates, hanging out with friends, cruising, etc?

Different dates like different cars. Kiki for example turned her nose up at my Infernus, but went mental for my pitch-black Banshee.

But yeah, if I reckon I'm gonna get shot at in a mission, I go with a Cavalcade or Huntley, something tough. I'd rather slug it out with a slower, tougher car, than tear away with a greased piece of tin foil. If I'm following someone, or there's the likelihood of a chase, something nippier, I was using my Coquette till the fucking thing failed to brake on a race and I flipped over a wall and into the water :angry:.

Maybe a weird choice, but I think one of my favorites this time around is the Blista Compact. Seriously, it's the the Shogun in Saint's Row, where its small, compact, and has probably the best handling on the game, and once you're at full speed it's pretty damn fast.

I like the Feltzer as well. Especially since I've recently turned off that damn annoying GPS system. It was pretty cool the first few times, but eventually she just talks to much. And has the tendency to be wrong. (Depending on how well you're driving obviously). Looks better with the top off.