Favourite Vehicle

AJ

I haven't encountered many, but so far I am loving the hot red Sentinel parked outside my safehouse at the moment. I also really like the convertible mercedes-lookalike which name has escaped me.

Also, how shit-hot do the new perennials look?

The poorest vehicle so far I've encountered has to be this little Toyota Yaris type thing which I managed to tip over on my first corner at no great speed.

Has anyone else tried the sixaxis tutorial on the PS3 version? Steering a bike and a helicopter with it is fooking awesome!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the way you drive has had a major overhaul. If you slam the accelerator down on some of the cheaper cars it sounds horrible and you can get tyre screeching and all sorts.

I'm not sure if it was like this on older games (although I don't think so) but I like that some of the cars are rear wheel drive and some are front. I noticed this due to my obsession with doing donuts to get the car pointing in the right direction, plus they're cool.

Is it me or do the cars drive differently than in previous games? I was crashing all over the place driving back to Roman's place.

Slow down when coming to a turn. The driving physics are more realistic then in past games, so you can't attempt a turn going fast unless you're in a high class vehicle.

When I first played I couldn't drive for shit, it felt weird and I was crashing into everything.

After a while you figure it out & it's great.

Same here.

I wouldn't say i've got it 100%, but I'm getting there. I still have a tendency to hold X, thinking it's going to boost (like in Burnout) only for the car to stop dead.

While I'm posting, the shooting is great, and like they said is a lot like Uncharted. Cover system is good. Took out quite a few people online earlier when they weren't expecting it. ^_^