Favourite Vehicle

AJ

The last car given by Little Jacob (not the rusted piece of shit) but the green car with big rims...is that available ever again? After much crashing the engine stalled so I couldn't store it in the parking space. If not, I will just make a point of saving the car in my second play through.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last car given by Little Jacob (not the rusted piece of shit) but the green car with big rims...is that available ever again? After much crashing the engine stalled so I couldn't store it in the parking space. If not, I will just make a point of saving the car in my second play through.

Yeah, it's not too rare, I've seen a couple around with the exact sam paintjob too. It's called the Huntley Sport.

Yeah, it's not too rare, I've seen a couple around with the exact sam paintjob too. It's called the Huntley Sport.

If you go boating with Brucie, You can get his gold Huntley Sport.

Comet. I still have that yellow one you take in the last Brucie mission parked outside my safehouse in Bohan, I don't want to take it out and get it hurt. :(

Comet. I still have that yellow one you take in the last Brucie mission parked outside my safehouse in Bohan, I don't want to take it out and get it hurt. :(
If you get it damaged, you can save/reload and it'll be good as new, provided it was parked.

Strange how I found this out. I had to watch as a speeding ambulance plowed into my Comet, racing to save some assclown I shot. Not only that, but to hit the Comet, it had to go through my pride and joy, my black Hellfury. Which it did, quite easily. :crying:

I haven't seen it in my game yet, but doing a race for my brother I managed to get my hands on a Sultan RS. They are my new favourite.

It's got that Fast-and-the-Furious-sounding awesomeness when you change gears.

I was however vexed that every parked car then became one. >_<

I haven't seen it in my game yet, but doing a race for my brother I managed to get my hands on a Sultan RS. They are my new favourite.

It's got that Fast-and-the-Furious-sounding awesomeness when you change gears.

I was however vexed that every parked car then became one. >_<

That's how it is in pretty much every GTA though, for example if you drive the Patriot around enough you suddenly see them everywhere, same for pretty much every car.