The Official Complaint Thread

Captain Eo

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, I was gonna come in here to post that. A bit annoying at first but you get used to it.

Also, I find most of the radio stations pretty rubbish. I miss RadioX and WCTR :(

I would like to see some DLC ala Rock Band and Guitar Hero, maybe some added stations to keep the game fresh.

Aside from those high hopes, yes the radio is a complete downgrade from all previous installments. With over 200 songs I was surely expecting a larger variety but it's really all grabage and that's before any signs of Nickleback.

Flash.FM was always my favorite station, and the one from San Andreas that had all the funk and New Jack Swing music.

Edited by Dr. Drake Ramoray

The stations get a bit used to.

Anyways my bitching.

My hat disppears when I get into a car in single player and the Bowling Alley door says pull when it's a push. I'll fill this thread =D

I've found a pretty big one while jumping from roof to roof, I wasn't going to make a jump so I smacked myself into the side anways to see if I could grab on. Niko floated slightly in the ledge until he reached a point where he could get up and then got up.

I've found a pretty big one while jumping from roof to roof, I wasn't going to make a jump so I smacked myself into the side anways to see if I could grab on. Niko floated slightly in the ledge until he reached a point where he could get up and then got up.

I had one similar one, where he did the floating thing until he could float no more and just fell >_>

In addition to the lack of good radio stations, I miss the "auto-tuning" feature...

Also, since when does a small thing like accidentally scraping a cop's car (due to the "improved" driving system) warrant enough cops that when I try to run around the cops without escaping (which I can't do, because the "capture" window seems to be ridiculously huge), I get shot down in a rain of bullets that could best be described as "warfare"?

Seriously. Do cops all have superpowers, and fly around the city looking for the slightest hint of crime? It seems 3 or 4 cops pop up out of nowhere the second you hit 2 stars (which you never intended to get).

I mentioned it in another thread, but the button for running is the same for answering your phone. It's pretty annoying when you're tapping on A to sprint away and all of a sudden you're at a snail's pace and speaking on the phone. I'm just waiting for the time I'm running across the road, accidentally answer the phone and get run down. :P

And also the radio stations are pretty awful compared to previous games. There's about 50 for R'n'B, 1 rock station, 1 electro station (which Niko referred to as "that station for gay people" when asking the taxi driver to change it, nice.), 1 talk station and Radio Broker which is general stuff. Heck, Wild Dances by Ruslana on the Eastern Europe station is the best song in the game.

One final complaint - Niko is hideously ugly and looks like he stabs people for fun, so I certainly should not be able to bed a girl as easily as I have.

I haven't hardly gotten to hear any of the radio stations, since every time I'm in a car, either Niko's yammering away with someone in the car or he's on the phone.

But I am highly disappointed that Tuff Gong is ALL Marley. Seriously, are there no other reggae artists in existence? SA had a whole reggae station with no Marley at all, so I know it can be done.

And I've yet to have any problem eluding the cops, even with two stars. I am getting a jones to try something quite spectacular and see what happens with four or five.

Edited by Lord Starrquaad