EWR Wrestler Stats Requests

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Spicolli was hilarious, damn it!

I agree, another guy you didn't miss at the time because during the 90's there were tons of expendable midcarders. Now when there isn't, you miss the workhorses like Spicolli and Candido.

Madonna's Boyfriend anyone: w/ Fuerza Guerra & Psicosis vs. Heavy Metal, Rey Misterio Jr. & LatiN Lover

Rad Radford perhaps: w/ Body Donna Skip vs. Smoking Gunns

What about as himself: vs. Juventud

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Does anyone have stats for CHIKARA talents not in the game like Wink Vavasseur, Veronica, Mr. Touchdown/Mark Angelosetti , Saturryne, combatANT, deviANT, assailANT, 17 & The Shard. Yes, I know Wink and Veronica really would not have worker stats but yeah...

this if anyone is willing to do this it would be great, i dont have the most recent shows so i am unable

Can I just get some advice from those of you who field these stat questions? How do you do it? What do you use as your guides?

I've become increasingly frustrated with how woefully underrepresented my neck of the woods (Nashville) is in the database, so I want to start adding workers and volunteering them for the updates. I just would like to know how you guys have been setting stats. Right now, I've got all the local workers that are in the database in a spreadsheet, and trying to compare them to the guys I want to add. There are three other very small companies in Nasvhille, besides SAW and Crossfire, and some of these guys work from Mobile to the Carolinas to Illinois to Missouri, so some of them have some talent and deserve to be included.

There are a lot of methods of doing stats updates, but here's mine... It's generally a comparative analysis. Now, there are different things you can compare the stats against. The easiest way would be to find a worker in a similar position to yours in the stats updates and modify as see fit. Another would be to look at the ranges of stats for guys and determine where yours would fall on the overall scale.

You can do it stat-by-stat. "This guy is about as good as _______ in brawling, so he should be around here. He's around the same level as ______ when it comes to speed-based matches. His mat wrestling is comparable to ________. He's known for working kind of stiff. _______ has gotten the same kind of complaints, so I'll use his stiffness stat. His selling is really good, just like _______. He's known for having a good attitude but misbehaves outside of wrestling, so he's kind of like ________."

Then when it comes to over, there is a guide out there that tells you what over range works for what size of promotion and card position.

• 3 weeks later...