EWR Wrestler Stats Requests

Guest Mr. Potato Head

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

anybody remember Palmer Cannon? He was in WWE in late 2005 as a kayfabe representative of UPN. He introduced us to such great things like The Dicks, midget wrestling and Boogeyman.

I'd like stats for him, as he is not in the game

I believe he's in there under Brian Black.

anybody remember Palmer Cannon? He was in WWE in late 2005 as a kayfabe representative of UPN. He introduced us to such great things like The Dicks, midget wrestling and Boogeyman.

I'd like stats for him, as he is not in the game

I believe he's in there under Brian Black.

Ohh okay. I searched under the names Palmer Cannon and his real name and couldnt find him so thought he wasnt in. Thanks.

Since I'm sure you guys know the balance of stats in Bill1996's latest updates, could you please give me full EWR worker stats (inc finishers and any relationships of note) for the following legends for use in today's industry:

• Gene Okerlund
  • Hillbilly Jim
  • Howard Finkel
  • Pat Patterson
  • Tony Atlas
  • Dusty Rhodes
  • The Iron Sheik
  • Jimmy Snuka
  • Sgt. Slaughter

Many thanks

Edited by jpuk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Anybody have stats for Chris Benoit? (Maybe around 2004/2005)

Over: 93

Brawl: 84

Speed: 60

Tech: 94

Stiff: 80

Selling: 100 (or close IMO)

Charisma: 71

Tick high spots and trainer. He should be main event or upper card depending on the time frame. His gimmick could be a variety, either no gimmick needed or legitimate athlete or ice man or machine might work. NGN is probably the most fitting for any time period.

I'll leave attitude and behavior up to you since uh... y'know.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Does anybody have any information on Thunderbird/Thunder in CMLL right now, All I know is he is masked and is possibly from Australia. He also looks a big bigger that a lightweight, I dont really need stats just some info on him.

• 2 weeks later...

Still needing some stats for Scot Summers out of ACW. If he's already in the game under a different name just let me know!

Based on the handful of matches I've seen, especially with Masada who I compared him to in most areas, I came up with these BUT they're just my best guess. The rest of the info is good though.

Brawl 78

Speed 55

Tech 68

Stiffness 75

Selling 71

Over 21 (He's extremely over in the small promotions he works at, but isn't known much outside of them)

Charisma 60

Attitude 80 (this and behavior are close to Masada, but I have no idea if its accurate)

Behavior 80

Tick high spots and menacing

Tag Teams:

Kingz of the Underground with Ryan Genesis (Exp 5)

Perfect Enemy with Jaykus Plisken (Exp 2)

DAGF Army with Masada (Exp 2)

Relationships:

Friendship with Genesis and Plisken

Loyalty with Masada, ACH, and Shawn Vexx

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Still needing some stats for Scot Summers out of ACW. If he's already in the game under a different name just let me know!

Based on the handful of matches I've seen, especially with Masada who I compared him to in most areas, I came up with these BUT they're just my best guess. The rest of the info is good though.

Brawl 78

Speed 55

Tech 68

Stiffness 75

Selling 71

Over 21 (He's extremely over in the small promotions he works at, but isn't known much outside of them)

Charisma 60

Attitude 80 (this and behavior are close to Masada, but I have no idea if its accurate)

Behavior 80

Tick high spots and menacing

Tag Teams:

Kingz of the Underground with Ryan Genesis (Exp 5)

Perfect Enemy with Jaykus Plisken (Exp 2)

DAGF Army with Masada (Exp 2)

Relationships:

Friendship with Genesis and Plisken

Loyalty with Masada, ACH, and Shawn Vexx

That team with Masada would be DGAF Army...not DAGF Army.

And a loyalty with Jerry Lynn should be given.

Edited by fusionFX!
  • Like 1

Does anybody have any information on Thunderbird/Thunder in CMLL right now, All I know is he is masked and is possibly from Australia. He also looks a big bigger that a lightweight, I dont really need stats just some info on him.

I don't know if you already found him or not, but here he is: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ThL7jlBu89I/UQAfAvbj31I/AAAAAAAAMyQ/OCFGvp2_QVA/s1600/cmll00.JPG

Here's another picture if the first one is harder to cut: http://www.luchaworld.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/thunderbird_thunder_fp.png

• 1 month later...

Plan on using Matt Striker on commentary and feel that in his game charisma should don't suit his commentary skills (he was better commentating than he was cutting in-ring promos) so was wondering what his charisma should be canged to? I feel that 70 is too low. I was thinking 85-ish.