EWR Wrestler Stats Requests

Guest Mr. Potato Head

What would everyone give Shawn Michaels for charisma in January 1998? I have him as 93, but I didn't know if that was too low.

I'd make it around 95/96. He wasn't as calm and laid back as he is now and every time he appeared on camera he came off very entertaining.

Triple H as well for 1998.

He was breaking out in 1998/99 and what people dont like about his humor now, people seemed to love in 1998. I'd give him around 89. In WCW I found Nash to be a little better than scott hall, but that could just be my opinion. Your stats seem good, but if I were doing it, I may reverse it. Up to you.

Edited by thisgamewelose

In a weird way I never thought Hall was all that charismatic. Besides the "Hey Chico!" he usually said the same stuff, Nash was pretty good for a big man wrestler. Concerning HHH, he reached his apex in 1999/2000, that's when he stepped away from all the goofy humor and acted more serious.

Okay, I'm gonna go with...

Triple H: 88

Shawn Michaels: 95

Kevin Nash: 91

Scott Hall: 91

I think that works out pretty well and is close to what I had originally (with HHH being a couple points higher initially and HBK being a couple points lower, and Hall being a point higher originally).

EDIT:

Could somebody help me with stats in 1998 for the following guys as well?

Yokozuna

Ahmed Johnson

Ricky Steamboat

(Justin) Bradshaw

I'm familiar with their work, how they looked back then, etc. But I just want to see what everybody else thinks about a few key stats before I decide on them.

Oh, and for the person earlier asking...

I'm wanting to make Scott Hudson an Authority Figure.. What charisma and overness should I give him?

I would give him around 65 charisma and 55 over.

Edited by Master Shakespeare