EWR Wrestler Stats Requests

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Guest The Phenomenal Red
I hate to bump this if its too old, but I have a request. Can I get some realistic stats for Jason David Frank? Yes, the guy that was the Green Ranger, but he does kickboxing now and I was wondering if I can get some stats for him. Thanks anyways.

Brawl: 55

Speed: 25

Technical: 35

Stiffness: 65

Over: 60

Charisma: 60

That's all I could come up with.

As for Bammer's finishers in WCW I believe it was Greetings From Asbury Park(Impact) and Falling Headbutt(Top Rope), for Henning it was Henning-Plex(impact) and possibly Figure Four Leglock(Submission) and for Awesome it was Awesome Bomb(impact) and Awesome Splash(Top Rope)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest The Phenomenal Red

Anyone has stats for the two new CHIAKARA trainees Escorpion Egipcio of the Osirian Portal and Frightmare of Incoherence? What about FCW talent like

Lupe Santiago, Tyler Reiks, Kris Logan and Kaleb O'Neal?

I downloaded a 1996 scenario & was wondering if these are realistic stats for Chris Benoit when he was in WCW & 4 Horsemen that year

Brawl:71

Speed:42

Tech:98

Stiffness:83

Selling:89

Over:77

Charisma:70

Attitude:100

I'd say more like...

Brawl: 78

Speed: 85

Tech: 95

Stiff: 80

Selling: 100

Over: 77

Charisma: 70

Attitude: 95

Behavior: 93

Edited by Master Shakespeare

I downloaded a 1996 scenario & was wondering if these are realistic stats for Chris Benoit when he was in WCW & 4 Horsemen that year

Brawl:71

Speed:42

Tech:98

Stiffness:83

Selling:89

Over:77

Charisma:70

Attitude:100

I'd say more like...

Brawl: 78

Speed: 85

Tech: 95

Stiff: 80

Selling: 100

Over: 77

Charisma: 70

Attitude: 95

Behavior: 93

85 speed for benoit? wow, thats waaayy too high. benoits speed should be in the 40/50s. he was never very speed based. he did suicide dives and the flying headbutt but he was hardly a cruiserweight. his brawl should be in the low/mid 80s. he was a great brawler

84/48/92/75/87/90s/90s

Edited by ollie1988

I had no problem with it being a 72 (still a little low) or whatever, but 48? lol...

Benoit was doing topes, super tombstones, flying leg drops, diving headbutts, planchas, and sentons and shit during the early 90s before most people, particularly from North America, did such a thing. It wasn't until the late 90s that he slowed down his style... heh.

Go watch some Pegasus Kid matches. Benoit used to be way more of a high flier before he cut his hair and started packing on muscle and wrestling more of a brawl-based style.

EDIT: I mean, this was 1996... he was doing superplexes, superbombs, super belly to back suplexes/dragon suplexes, super DDTs, super gutwrench suplexes, and like...

I'll get a video or something, lol. I think you guys only remember Benoit from around 2001 or something.

I had no problem with it being a 72 (still a little low) or whatever, but 48? lol...

Benoit was doing topes, super tombstones, flying leg drops, diving headbutts, planchas, and sentons and shit during the early 90s before most people, particularly from North America, did such a thing. It wasn't until the late 90s that he slowed down his style... heh.

Go watch some Pegasus Kid matches. Benoit used to be way more of a high flier before he cut his hair and started packing on muscle and wrestling more of a brawl-based style.

his stuff in 1996 was no different to what he was doing in wwe: a mix of technical grappling and brawling. i can't say i've seen any of benoits stuff pre-ecw, but i've never seen (or could picture) benoit doing a moonsault, a shooting star press, 450 splash etc which is what i consider a guy with 85 speed to be able to do

if u feel differently, then lets just agree to disagree

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jhimJD1qoI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya4BSHBG5IM

Eh, whatever, you're not gonna agree with me anyway...

We hardly ever agree on this sorta shit.

EDIT: I'll just say, based on current stats, if a guy like CM Punk is getting a 73 or whatever in speed, or a guy like Chris Jericho in his current state, where the only high flying move he does (if it's even high flying) is a Lionsault and maybe the occasional missile dropkick, can get a 73 in speed, then Benoit deserves at least an 80 when he was running up the ropes and doing superplexes and topes and sentons and stuff.

I need to get his match with Liger, I guess, when he still had the mask and was Pegasus Kid. I remember him doing quite a few high flying moves then. And his finisher in ECW/WCW was the Dragon Suplex, but he also did like, enzuigiris, superbombs, super gutwrench suplexes, and that kind of stuff. I just think you're shortchanging him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jhimJD1qoI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya4BSHBG5IM

Eh, whatever, you're not gonna agree with me anyway...

We hardly ever agree on this sorta shit.

EDIT: I'll just say, based on current stats, if a guy like CM Punk is getting a 73 or whatever in speed, or a guy like Chris Jericho in his current state, where the only high flying move he does (if it's even high flying) is a Lionsault and maybe the occasional missile dropkick, can get a 73 in speed, then Benoit deserves at least an 80 when he was running up the ropes and doing superplexes and topes and sentons and stuff.

I need to get his match with Liger, I guess, when he still had the mask and was Pegasus Kid. I remember him doing quite a few high flying moves then. And his finisher in ECW/WCW was the Dragon Suplex, but he also did like, enzuigiris, superbombs, super gutwrench suplexes, and that kind of stuff. I just think you're shortchanging him.

i consider jericho and cm punk more agile than benoit tbh. i dunno, i just dont see him as a great high flier. he is one of the top 10 best wrestlers ever, but a high flier he is not IMO

wrestling fans can never come to a conclusion, so like i said, lets just agree to disagree :)

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Does anyone have stats for these FCW talents...

Andrew Vein/Andrew Vain, Byron Saxton/Bryan Kelly, Carson Oakley/Kevin Kiley, Dakota Darsow, Ian Richardson, Johnny Prime/Jon Emminger, Kaleb O'Neal/Patrick Brink, Kris Logan/Brian Button, Taylor Rotunda, Tyler Reiks/Gabe Tuft & Vic Adams.

I need stats for some SoCal Talent

Brandon Gatson

JT Blackstar

LTP

Jason Watts

Willie Mack

Markus Riot

Johnny Saovi

Sonny Samson

Sexy Chino

CK Jackson (Younger Brother of The Young Bucks)

Brandon & Dustin Cutler

SoCal Crazy

Chimaera

Johnny Goodtime

Johnny Yuma

Aiden Riley

Mondo Vega

Chris Kadillak

Terex

Dan Kobrick

Jeremy Jaeger

Devon Willis