EWR Wrestler Stats Requests

Guest Mr. Potato Head

I need Finlay when he was doing his I love to fight promos. Hes not in the oct. 25th as a wrestler

Please?

I would just go with what his current stats are. He hasn't changed much since his debut... So, from the latest stats update that Bill does:

Full Name: Finlay

Short Name: Finlay

Birth Date: January (1958)

Weight: Heavyweight

Not sure what his gimmick was at this time. He's current in as a midcarder in WWE with the Fun Babyface gimmick. Originally, I guess he could have legitimate athlete or bad ass? I don't really know. He was a heel early on, I believe.

Brawl: 85

Speed: 21

Tech: 81

Stiffness: 83

Selling: 67

Over: It's 80 in this update, but I'd give him around 65-68. He would still be known from WCW, and through the vignettes, but not nearly as well known as he is today.

Charisma: 60

Attitude: 82

Behavior: 83

Tick trainer. You might also want to tick Menacing - I personally think he's menacing, but maybe that's just me...

He speaks. He's British.

Primary Finisher: Celtic Cross (impact)

Other Finisher: Celtic Knot (submission)

Should add in a tag team with William Regal, around 25 experience since they teamed during their WCW days and have been friends for a long time.

Friendships: Booker T, Brian Knobs, Drew McDonald, Michelle McCool (might not include this one), Vampiro, William Regal (I would personally make this loyalty; they've been friends for a very long time, dating back to the late 80s, I believe...)

Loyalty: Chris Hero, Gail Kim, Jillian Hall, Mr. Kennedy, Nidia, Nora Greenwald, Stacy Keibler, Trish Stratus

I question quite a few of those loyalties. Might want to bump some of them down to friendship or just remove them.

Anyway, that should about do it.

Oh, and off topic, thanks again, Viva. :)

Can somebody please post stats for these ECW stars.

The "Virgin princess" Angel.

Tigra.

Summer Haze.

Hunter Q Robbins.

Miss Patricia.

Sal E Graziano.

I am guessing their current 2009 stats?

Well for Sal E, here are his current stats...

Heavyweight, May, 28 (I doubt that but as I am checking him out, not much is known about his history)

Brawl: 49

Speed: 0

Tech: 0

Stiffness: 50

Selling: 34

Over: 30

Charisma: 45

Attitude: 65

Behavior: 77

Wages: 25k

He speaks, the stats say he is American, though profiles I read he was born in Italy but no matter (probably just gimmick related).

Primary Finisher: Ba Da Bing Ba Da Boom Bonzai Drop (shorten it to just Ba Da Bing Ba Da Boom) (Corner)

Second: Swinging Belly To Belly (Impact)

Relations: Friends with Nunzio and Principle Lazarus

Hi. I was wondering if someone could give me some stats on some guys.

Mike Bucci (during Simon Dean era)

Johnny Swinger

Simon Diamond

The Rock (during his prime)

Stone Cold (prime)

Simon Dean:

60/72/79/51/80/64/78/93/91 High Spots, Fonz Factor and Trainer ticked.

Wage: 40 K

Finishers: Simonizer (impact) and Curb Stomp (ground)

Johnny Swinger:

57/78/77/40/85/49/53/100/95 High Spots and Fonz Factor

Wage: 33 K

Finishers: The Shaft and Swinger Stinger

Simon Diamond:

75/46/88/58/86/73/89/92/100 Superstar Look, Booker, Fonz Factor, Trainer

Wage: 55 K

Finishers: Simonizer and Simon Series, both impact

The Rock:

90/25/40/35/90/100/100/100/100 Superstar Look, Announcer, Fonz Factor

Wage: 170 K

Finishers: Rock Bottom (impact) and Peoples Elbow (ground)

Stone Cold:

90/15/50/60/82/100/100/70/60 Superstar Look, Announcer, Menacing

Wage: 200 K

Finishers: Stone Cold Stunner (impact) x2

In addition to JJ The Ring Crew Guy of ECWA, if anyone has any suggestions for the following, it'd be greatly appreciated:

- Harry Palmer

- Terry Bull

- Mike Sensation

- Blaze

- Delilah Starr

- Daniel Quinn

- Ox Harley

Austin was never worthy of a 70-75 technical stat. IDM had it fine.

I don't want to get into another argument in this thread, but NEVER? Are you nuts?

Austin may have relied on brawling more than technical wrestling during his peak popularity-wise, but when he was Stunning Steve Austin or even in his early WWF run, he showed he could wrestle better than most... and even as Stone Cold, he put on great technical matches with the Harts, Ken Shamrock, and others.

The guy may not have used as many technical moves - mostly the STF, spinebuster (if you consider that technical), superplex, and inverted atomic drop, but he more than knew his way in a technical wrestling match and could put on a great one... and when he wrestled in WCW, you saw a lot more of his wrestling ability, using figure four variations and then the cobra clutch in his early WWF days. If HHH has 73 in tech right now, I would say Austin deserves 70 in his prime. Austin in his prime was at least as good a technical wrestler as HHH or other guys with near-70 tech are now...

EDIT:

Could I get a birthdate for Big Sal E. Graziano? I can't find it...

While I'm at it, I need stats for Sign Guy Dudley/Lou D'Angeli/Lou E. Dangerously from 1998, please. :)

Simon Diamond:

75/46/88/58/86/73/89/92/100 Superstar Look, Booker, Fonz Factor, Trainer

When did Simon Diamond deserve 88 in tech? That's way too high, IMO. 89 in charisma is too high as well. I would make it 80 in tech and 84 charisma...

Steve Austin - Technical lowered from 80 to 75. Selling upped from 71 to 81. Superstar look checked. Fonz Factor and Menacing unchecked, though not sure about menacing.

Even IDM thinks Austin should've had 75 tech in his prime...

Edited by Master Shakespeare

I've gathered all the celebs from Monz's 2000 scenario and Bill's Nov. 07 Update and I've got all their stats and I plan on adding them to the next Feb. Update.

There's a couple of celebs I'm in need of:

Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Sarah Palin

Barack Obama

Tom Welling

Kristen Kreuk

Pamela Anderson

Tommy Lee

Britney Spears

Brooke Hogan

Eminem

50 Cent

Mike Tyson

Mike Myers

Mickey Rourke

The rest I've seen stats for in the Jan. update

I've gathered all the celebs from Monz's 2000 scenario and Bill's Nov. 07 Update and I've got all their stats and I plan on adding them to the next Feb. Update.

There's a couple of celebs I'm in need of:

Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Sarah Palin

Barack Obama

Tom Welling

Kristen Kreuk

Pamela Anderson

Tommy Lee

Britney Spears

Brooke Hogan

Eminem

50 Cent

Mike Tyson

Mike Myers

Mickey Rourke

The rest I've seen stats for in the Jan. update

Mayweather Jr. is the only one who's ever actually wrestled, though Anderson has made appearances, and you could kind of sort of maybe venture a guess on Rourke based on the film since they apparently recorded all his matches in one take for realism.

EDIT: Oh, missed Tyson on the list... I guess it would be possible to make stats.

What I mean by that is, you can put pretty much anything for the rest. There's no way of knowing.

Edited by Master Shakespeare