THE HOLY GRAIL...

I have found what is, quite possibly, one of the most amazing people ever to have walked the face of god's green earth.

PAGE ONE

PAGE TWO

The ENTIRE Ducktales, Gummi Bears, DarkWing Duck, Goof Troop and Tailspin series all viewable from YouTube.

I am in a Disney heaven!

So, with the tools at hand, who remembers the delights of the shows listed above? Of that early Disney era when ol' Walt popped his clogs, many suggested Disney had lost it's appeal, but this paved the way for Disney syndication. I fondly remember the hour block of Ducktails and Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Rangers (which I will strive to find on the 'Tube). It's a good memory of my earliest childhood.

Oh, what it is to be young :crying:

Edited by 'Wildcat' BSIG

FACT: Goof Troop and Chip'n'Dale Rescue Rangers both air on Toon Disney in the US around midday. Tailspin used to as well, but they shoved it off in favour of.. who knows what. More House of Mouse reruns. I don't know.

Anyway, Chip'n'Dale Rescue Rangers was a class show.

Goof Troop was one of the best games ever on the SNES. Played through it the other month with my bro actually >_>

Why yes. Yes it was. I believe we're steering a bit off-topic but it's a game about the show so why the hell not. I used to rent that game all the time, because I could never find a copy to buy :(

• 2 weeks later...

hahah, that's awesome... but it's no Denver

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxGqS6ngvy8

I mean, c'mon! He played a frikkin guitar! That and it had quite possibly the best theme ever.

Anndddd.. no retro cartoon topic is complete without..

I saw a video of the above in an Oxfam window about a year ago, best £1 I ever spent.

Edited by Whisper in the Wind