Some questions on old ps2 games

Docpepper

so some of my mates and myself have recently gotten back into playing SWAT for ps2 via multitap. It's starting to get old and I'm looking to update my collection with good multiplayer action games that have an offline multiplayer supporting at least 4 players

I remember playing Killzone when it was first released and loving the single player but I can't remember if the multiplayer was any good and more than 2 player dm.

my friend told me to check out Rainbow Six 3 as he heard the multiplayer for it was good but all I've seen so far is that it's online only.

Been researching Timesplitters 2 and it sounds like it might be the game for us but I can't find out .. is the game a blue bottomed disc ?

anymore suggestions for good war/action offline multiplayer games for the PS2 ?

can anyone help me ? especially with Time Splitters 2 cause I really want to purchase it in the next few days but i want to make sure it's not a blue bottomed disc before buying

It's silver. Silvers are DVD's and Blues are CD's, some people (like me for one) have issues with their PS2 playing CD's.

And i'd reccomend TS2 over FP.

FP > TS2.

Its got more of everything. The only two gripes I have with it are that Virus style games don't seem to be as fun and the Chasm level isn't on there. The story co-op is better as well.