The Mole

sahyder1

I loved this show when it was first on with Anderson Cooper. The series starts again tonight. New host this time. Anyone else watching? For those who don't know the concept its a reality tv show with 12 contestants but one of the 12 has been paid off as "The Mole" to sabotage the group. They perform tasks for money. At the end of each episode everyone takes a quiz about the mole. Whoever has the lowest score leaves the show. In the end whoever survives take the whole pot.

Guest Dr. Potato Head

I loved it with Anderson Cooper, hated it with Ahman Rashan, and missed it tonight. Hopefully I can find it on ABC.com or something less legal before next week.

• 1 month later...
I really loved the first one, and was pumped for the second one... I think it ran like, two episodes and then something happened and suddenly it wasn't on anymore. I was saddened and disillusioned with television from that day on.

wasn't the 2nd one stopped after 9/11?

The first series of the UK version of this was class - it was filmed in Jersey and was easily the best thing Channel Five have ever done. Oddly enough one of the contestants in that first series now works as a teacher over here. He doesn't like being asked if he's the Mole, by all accounts.