*SPOILERS* The Official Enter The Matrix Topic

ROC

I decided to start this topic to ask questions for those who've played ETM.

First question, how much relevance does it have to the trilogy in general? (i.e. Does the trilogy make better sense after playing the game?)

When I played it just showed what Jada was doing in between her rare appearances in the movies. And it's the real actors that kiss by the way.  ;)

Hmmm, you know I still won't play the game anyway. Again, one make out doesn't make a crappy game better. Just asking theother question, again to see if it has any relevance other than just tieing in to the release of Reloaded and Revolutions.

I think they are inserting all of the cutscenes from the game into Reloaded in the big Trilogy Boxset coming before Christmas.

I think Reloaded is gonna be over 3 hours.

So yes, it does have some impact on the story when put in the whole thing.

I think they are inserting all of the cutscenes from the game into Reloaded in the big Trilogy Boxset coming before Christmas.

I think Reloaded is gonna be over 3 hours.

So yes, it does have some impact on the story when put in the whole thing.

I want that boxset under my tree for Christmas especially since I've been a fan of the trilogy.

Just to tease you....

DVDAnswers has a possible features list for the Region 2 release...Here's praying Region 1 gets this too. Haters need not apply.

We have some early details on what could be the specs for the upcoming Warner Home Entertainment release of the Matrix Ultimate Collection. The package looks set to include an incredible ten discs, and is rumoured to be available from the 6th of December for around the £44.99 mark. We hope to bring you the artwork very soon, but until then here's a list of what you can expect to find in the set:

• The Matrix - with all-new transfer & audio commentary

• The Matrix Revisited – original version with behind-the-scenes footage

• Matrix Reloaded Extended Version – new cut with 55 minutes of new footage inserted into the film

• Matrix Reloaded Revisited – all new interviews, scene dissections and more!

• Matrix Revolutions – original cut with audio commentaries

• Matrix Revolutions Revisited – a host of all-new extras

• The Animatrix

• The Roots Of The Matrix – 3 hours of features

• The Burley Man Chronicles – the people behind the Matrix discuss their work

• The Zion Archive – a tour of Matrix design concepts, storyboards & drawings

• Also contains 20-page soft cover Matrix booklet

The Matrix - New special features

• All-new transfer supervised by The Wachowskis and director of photography (DP), Bill Pope

• Audio commentary By Keanu Reeves, Carrie Anne Moss, Laurence Fishburne, DP Bill Pope and other cast and crew

The Matrix Revisited (180 Minutes) - Same special features as previous release

• Offers comprehensive behind-the-scenes look at the first film in the trilogy

Matrix Reloaded Extended Version (190 Minutes) - New special features

• New cut incorporating 55 minutes of footage shot for the 'Enter The Matrix' game

• Audio commentaries By Keanu Reeves, Carrie-Anne Moss, Laurence Fishburne, Jada Pinkett-Smith, production designer Owen Paterson, 2nd unit directors David Ellis And Kimble Rendall and other cast and crew

Matrix Reloaded Revisited - Special Features (180 Minutes)

• Includes all new footage including dozens of never-before-seen cast and crew interviews, scene dissections, explorations of the production design and special effects, and more

Matrix Revolutions - New Special Features

• Audio commentaries by Keanu Reeves, Carrie-Anne Moss, Laurence Fishburne, special effects supervisor, John Gaeta; editor, Zach Staenberg and other cast and crew

Matrix Revolutions Revisited - Special Features (180 Minutes)

• Includes all new footage including dozens of never-before-seen cast and crew interviews, scene dissections, explorations of the production design and special effects, and more

The Animatrix

• Same special features as previous release

The Roots Of The Matrix - Special Features (180 Minutes)

• The Matrix And The History Of The Action Genre - examines the many influences of action cinema that make up the Matrix

• Brainiacs’ Revenge - scholars, philosophers, theorists, and charlatans deconstruct the intellectual underpinnings of the trilogy

• The Science Behind The Fiction – is the notion of a real Matrix plausible? An investigation of the technologies that inspire the metaphor of the Matrix

The Burley Man Chronicles - Special Features (75 Minutes)

• The Burley Man Chronicles - the “human” story of the making of the Matrix, as well as the game Enter the Matrix

• Rave Reel- a club-oriented montage of unused and newly edited footage from Reloaded

• Spoofs Of The Matrix -the “best-of” these various clips

The Zion Archive - Special Features

• Zion Archive - production assets developed for the Matrix universe, including concept artwork, storyboards, drawings, etc

• Basic ROM features

It's should be $50 US right?

They better do the same thing for R1. If so, then that thing is definitely going under the tree this Christmas.

Edited by TheROC-Revolt

Great. Just what I want to hear.

More interviews with the stars from the film putting it over.

Not that I have anything against The Matrix. I love The Matrix. I just feel that adding all the scenes from Enter The Matrix to The Matrix Reloaded really kills some of it, particularly the identical scenes involving Ghost and Niobe. Does Persephone REALLY need to say the same damn thing twice?

And second...

I wonder if they're going to have an interview with Linda Wachowski, formely known as LARRY Wachowski. :o

Yes, you read that right.

Seriously. You did. I say again. You read that right :o:o

But back to the topic at hand...

The game "Enter The Matrix" doesn't really do jack for the movies. Just some FMVs. But still, one of my favorites include

****SPOILER ALERT! WOO-OOO WOO-OOO WOO-OOO****

Okay, you've been warned!

Niobe running into Smith in the back door program.

NIOBE: Who are you?

SMITH: Who am I? You could say that I'm the Alpha...

(Another Smith appears from one of the doors)

SMITH 2: Of your Omega.

(Another Smith appears)

SMITH 3: I am the begining....

(Another Smith appears)

SMITH 4: Of your end.

I doubt the Wachowskis will have anything to do with this....I bet they are still on the "let it speak for itself" kick.

Code for...

"We put out a quick two sequels that were really pretty lame outside of the CGI action we didn't really need."