Mock the Week

FireDoughnut

Nah, the week before's was the best. With Andy Parsons shockingly having the best gag (the priest one of scenes we'd like to see).

Will agree it's been a bit lacking. Although Frankie has turned into a more horrible bastard with the beard, love it! :D

Edited by YI

This series has largely been lacking IMO, just not as funny, but this week's one was much better.

I'd definitely agree. I regret watching it now. What a waste of time. :/

Russell Howard and Andy Parsons are shit and shouldn't be allowed on. And that Nigerian (or whatever) woman is the most unfunny thing ever. Why do they even let her on?

'That Candian dude' is Stewart Francis. You should really find some of his stuff; he was good on Michael McIntyre's comedy roadshow, but you can find most of the same stuff on YouTube and his website.

I echo the sentiments about Gina Yashere (the Nigerian woman Cnut mentioned). She's just so bland, and when she does get involved in scenes we'd like to see it's always some joking involving..."No, because I'm here in Peckham". Ughh.

Frankie Boyle is becoming more and more evil as the beard slowly takes over more and more of his face. I love it. Andy Parsons continues to be awful for the most part, but he wasn't actually that bad on the last episode.

'That Candian dude' is Stewart Francis. You should really find some of his stuff; he was good on Michael McIntyre's comedy roadshow, but you can find most of the same stuff on YouTube and his website.

I saw him on Michael McIntyre's Comedy Roadshow; pretty awesome stuff.

Or was the tall guy the guy from the Inbetweeners, the one who hugged/engulfed Lucy Porter? He was pretty good.

Ed Byrne and the Aussie dude with one leg are two of my favourites of the regular guests. Also Rich Hall.

Also yes, Gina Yashere, not funny. Yes, we get it you're black and your family was originally from Nigeria. And yes we get it you're from Peckham. But you're still not funny. :shifty:

Edited by TheModernWay

Stewart Francis is the Canadian one with the Canadian accent.

Greg Davies is the massive one from the inbetweeners who always does the *funny noise* "maybe not that sexual" comment after it.

Both very funny but Stewart Francis' one liners are comical.

iplayer is shit and won't play without constant buffering, and I can't seem to find a download icon for this one; think there is a repeat on Sunday so will have to wait.

Has Bill Bailey ever done it? I'd love to see him on the opposite to Frankie, and Frankie basically berate him as a "freak", like the classic days of Bailey/Lemarr on Buzzcocks. And if Frankie's beard continues the way it does, Bailey could have some fantastic comebacks.

No, Bill Bailey has never done it. It would be awesome if he did though.

The coming weeks episode is a best of series seven so far episode, which I don't think there is any need for, really. However, the week after Fred MacAulay will be joining Frankie and Hugh, which makes me happy in my pants.

Edited by KoA

I want to see Tom Stade on Mock The Week.

He has. He got about 2 laughs in the half hour and was the typical "guest who never gets to saying because the usual suspects have way too much material".

This series so far has been shit. Absolute dross.

No, Bill Bailey has never done it. It would be awesome if he did though.

The coming weeks episode is a best of series seven so far episode, which I don't think there is any need for, really. However, the week after Fred MacAulay will be joining Frankie and Hugh, which makes me happy in my pants.

Is that the "Fucken..... BOOOOOOO!" guy? That randomly popped into my head earlier today.

Edited by TheModernWay