NHL 2K9 / NHL 09

Toe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dragsy's was probably a better goal.. but X's was just awesome for the fact he just cross checked someone in the face and sent him flying then just blasted the puck in the top corner stick side was epic. Shame it wasn't there at the end because that was getting saved otherwise.

I can't seem to get my video up on EA Sports World. I think I must have missed out something as I tried to upload it from the game and it said it had been uploaded to EASW - so what must I have missed out for it not to be appearing on my profile under "My Videos"?

Plubby, Clawson, any EW Bullets games recently? I'd love to get my network back up, but it seems it won't be happening for at least a week or so...and then I still have to solve that stupid update problem that's kept me from playing ANYTHING online for the last two months.

Does anyone know whehter or not you can download new logos from X Box Live? By new logos I mean something different to use when doing create a team? The ones they have no mostly gargle large balls ya know