Castle Crashers

Kyle_

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'd be better if Ellis didn't crash the game with his moderate NAT :@. But yeah, my archer-build Ice Knight is at level 17 and we rinsed Lava World last night, so it's off to the docks!

I tried to do the first arena fight to unlock the brute, but I got about 5 or 6 waves in and got destroyed.

It'd be better if Behmouth fixed their NETCODE! :@. But yeah, my archer-build Ice Knight is at level 17 and we rinsed Lava World last night, so it's off to the docks!

I tried to do the first arena fight to unlock the brute, but I got about 5 or 6 waves in and got destroyed.

Fixed. <_<

On the subject of arenas, I have done the first 2 with my tank. The character from the 2nd shall be my ranger since those little guys love to spam arrows.

My Green Mage Knight is level 10, my Grey Tank Knight is level 20 and the aformentioned ranger (no idea what the character is called, it's the early enemy with the hood and the blood stained sword) is level 3.

Edited by King eLLis

I'm up to level twelve or something with my Red Knight, though I've had little chance to play lately. I was going to be the tank until Kulex ruined our plans because Ellis was too scared to just tell Kulex to be the generic white guy so now I'm magic >_>

Get the trial. I don't think you need Gold to do that. Although the main selling points is the online co-op, so it might not be worth it. But if you enjoy the side-scrolling beat-em-ups of old like Golden Axe and Streets of Rage, you will enjoy. It's even got a basic levelling system and multiple weapons.

I vote to kick Ellis and his crappy connection off the team. Someone else can be green knight.

I vote that you don't get a vote since you didn't actually buy the damn game.

Happens to us all the time, before you joined we played through the desert level, what, three times before we finally got to the end.

And then it crashed when we loaded the alien level.

This game is fucking broken, screw NAT settings and everything, even if they are a factor, they shouldn't be breaking the game, at worst there should be an error message. I don't mind paying the extra for the game compared with other XBLA titles as it is a great game, but to charge extra, and then release a game whose main attraction doesn't even work properly. I suspect the pricing is actually determined by MS, but still, it effectively comes across as a slap in the face.

I am expecting some form of Undertow-esque compensation >_>

Perhaps free Alien Hominid HD >_>

Edited by Dragsy

This game is fucking broken, screw NAT settings and everything, even if they are a factor, they shouldn't be breaking the game, at worst there should be an error message. I don't mind paying the extra for the game compared with other XBLA titles as it is a great game, but to charge extra, and then release a game whose main attraction doesn't even work properly. I suspect the pricing is actually determined by MS, but still, it effectively comes across as a slap in the face.

I am expecting some form of Undertow-esque compensation >_>

Perhaps free Alien Hominid HD >_>

At least we should get a halfway decent game :shifty: