Doesn't it suck...

fourstarfizzle

So, my favourite band of all time, Far, are about to announce they're reforming, what for it's not known yet.

They've confirmed 2 shows in California under the name 'Hot Little Pony'. It's the one band I would fly across the world to see.

Sucks because my new job is a school job, and I can't get it off :( Surely a reformed band should play returning gigs on weekends, not fucking Wednesdays and Thursdays!

Grrrr.

To be fair, I think they'd be stupid if they didn't do a US & Euro tour, it's too big of a thing not to do. Most likely with the Deftones & Will Haven too to reunite the Sacramento three.

I'd die and go to heaven if that happens.

Nirvana, almost everyone would wanna be there when Kurt did a Dallas and he'd been dreaming in the shower or whatever.

Seconded DMN's choices, though IIRC, Bizkit are still together, just not active (apparently making Unquestionable Truth 2), or do you mean with Borland in tow too?

I'd like to see the newly reformed Alice In Chains if they come here, I can probably get a couple of friends who'd wanna go.

Ultimately though, it's gotta be Soundgarden. That shit would be immense. Hell, even better if Soundgarden & RATM decided to do a joint concert even better, then I can get me some sweet Soundgarden, RATM and then Audioslave all in one eargasm-filled night. That would be an awesome first gig.

• 1 month later...

May as well, bring this back to correct my statements.

FAR have confirmed a UK tour, in November.

Monday, November 24- TJ'S Disco - Newport, South Wales

Tuesday, November 25- Carling Academy - Birmingham, England

Wednesday, November 26- King Tut's Wah Wah Hut - Glasgow, Scotland

Thursday, November 27- Manchester Academy - Manchester, England

Friday, November 28- The Mean Fiddler - London, England

Edited by fourstarfizzle