IDOL

Sousa v. IDOL  

31 members have voted

1. 1. And the winnah is...

• Entry #1
    • Entry #2

2008 King of the Ring re-do

By GCCWolverine

William Regal is on drugs! Let's get a new King of the Ring!

Spoiler: Click here to hide

With William Regal's suspension thanks to the wellness plan, let's see how you can do with re-doing the 2008 King of the Ring.

You must include:

1) A brief overview of the 4 opening round matches, and the two semi-final matches.

2) A promo from one participant in the finals.

3) The final match in its entirety.

4) The next week's coronation ceremony, where the ceremony is interrupted by somebody to kick off the next feud for the king.

Stipulations:

1) The following people cannot be involved in any way: William Regal, CM Punk, Chris Jericho, Ken Kennedy, Finlay, Hornswoggle

2) You must include a former or current WWE or World champion in the tournament, but they cannot win.

3) Somebody who is outweighed by at least 100 pounds must win their first round match by pinfall or submission cleanly.

3a) Said person can't be Hornswoggle.

4) Each match must end in pinfall or submission, and only one of the prelims can have interference.

5) In the interview, the finalist must mention three former Kings of the Ring - your choice on how to include that.

6) At the coronation ceremony, the King will be given something special - and in usual fashion, when the ceremony is crashed, it will be destroyed or used as a weapon.

So yeah I haven't really ever been in one of these I don't think and would love to try one up. Who wants to Tango?

EDIT: Added poll for voting.

Edited by Sinistarr

Just checking in to see how you guys are coming along. I'm about half way through with mine. Are we sending these to J-Starr so he can post them anonymously?

Yeah, you'll need to PM me if you want a ranked battle. If you post them yourselves, this won't count toward the KOTD competition. Still totally your choices, though.

Right, so here's what happened.

Yesterday afternoon, Ohio got hit with what can best be described as Hurricane Ike's evil bastard toddler son. Trees and powerlines got knocked down all over the state, and my wife came within three inches of having her car crushed under a tree. We lost power at around 2 yesterday, and it still hasn't come back on.

In short, I lost my opportunity to finish up. I'm typing this message up from work right now, where I'm on my break.

If you guys want to proceed without me, that's fine, but I'll need a day or two more to finish up.