This might get a few laughs

illmatic

I thought I might post this seeing as this is a TEW board. This is a really funny typo on the links section of pwsim.co.uk they have Total Extreme Welfare in the links section. I dont know about you but I want to play that game!

Edited by illmatic

The goal of that game would be to what? Not get caught or buy the biggest TV with your money, while trying to avoid the urge to move out of the trailer park?

on some level i think that was worse than my KFC remark on EWBIII.

on some level i think that was worse than my KFC remark on EWBIII.

I'd put them on even levels of stupidity. Remember when people actually wanted Apple Shampoo unbanned?

Oh come on people, it wasn't that bad. You get more steretypes in any episode of any television show.

I fail to see how Angel is stereotypical. To what? Vampires & Demons?

GET IT? IT'S THE ONLY SHOW I WATCH. HA HA.

:rolleyes:

Oh come on people, it wasn't that bad. You get more steretypes in any episode of any television show.

Yep, you got me convinced, I guess it's perfectly alright to stereotype. Good stuff.

Yes yes, what I said was stereotyped and wrong.

I'm sorry if I actually offended anyone, however I refuse to now before TrisNik\Beasty.

If your going to refuse anything, you ought to spell it right. Bow is spelt with a B.