FIFA 09

alldaws1

cheers fellas. I can still win comfortably with my 2nd squad but it's frustrating having my best players out from 1 or 2 game fatigue

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My first ever goal direct from a free kick. It made it even sweeter that it was with a lesser player and that I equalised. I lost 3-2 in the end though.

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/3203690

That was nice. I love it when they ping off the cross bar and go in. No-one ever rates my uploads which sucks, so I gave you a 5 star rating :)

I've had a few absolute screamers free-kick wise with Totti lately playing against mates but frustratingly they're belting off the bar so hard and flying back out of the danger zone.

Downloaded the additional commentary for Fifa the free one on Xbox Live...No difference that i can hear. I think i heard Andy say Take a Bow son but can't remember if that was on before.

It was a shame i had an offline game because lately been revising for my AS level exams and it was one of the most lucky goals ever. Had a shot with Torres, defender went to header it out for a corner...Falls straight to Kuyt from about 2 yards out who just heads it in lol

I just scored a rabona from a rabona cross.

Out of absolutely nowhere, I was running with Hargreaves and my friend was jockeying me with two players so I just turned and pressed the cross button out of nowhere he rabonas it and Anderson runs onto the ball, it goes past his right leg so he strikes it with his left. epic goal ^_^

Fifa 98 World Cup what a game that was i loved that with John Motson commentating lol. And Chumbawumba as well on the game. Classic

One thing i want on the new one is all the prem stadiums...I thought at first well i can understand but i get annoyed with Ivy Lane and the creatively titled The Football Ground. Plus why don't Madrid have their stadium.

lol had a screamer on Be A Pro before with my mate when we were on Villa full game. I ended up with Luke Young and thought right i'm gonna have a screamer with the mighty Luke Young. First goal we were on the attack so pushed up, got a rebound. 2nd Goal i cut inside turned away from keeper and scored and the 3rd was a perfect cross to me and a header into the net. No one messes with Luke Young!!!!

lmao oh just had the easiest ranked match ever. He went Arsenal i was Liverpool first goal was lucky Mascherano shot after a corner hit a player and went in and i thought this should be a close game...

9-1 i won. He had 2 shots and 2 on target. 36 shots i had 20 on target. Hit the post a few times and the bar so i feel robbed of more goals but what an easy win. Guy should just trade Fifa in lol really poor

Just finnished an absolute classic of a match. English League Cup 2nd round away to Liverpool as Leeds in my first season.

Liverpool dominated for the first 20-25 minuites then We doinated until half-time. Second half was even stevens as neither of us gained too much of an advantage except I took Steven Gerrard down inside the box for a questionable foul and a penalty <_<

Gerrard struck straight to put Liverpool 1-0 up on 57 minutes. Then on 75 Beckford got the ball inside the box and slotted it into the top left corner to make it 1-1. The match went to extra time, again level pegging. The match went to penalties and we mannaged to go through 4-3 on penalties. Brilliant as I was expecting a loss.

Randomly awesome finish to my first Manager Mode season. Playing as United, didn't think I was anywhere near winning the title, then realised I had like 3 games in hand. Ended up top on goal difference over Arsenal, with 1 game to play... at the Emirates against Arsenal. Needing only a draw I went and conceded on 5 mins to Van Persie (who is godlike on this game) and couldnt break Arsenal down for the life of me. 88th minute... Berbatov goes clean through, hits the post... bounces back off the keepers' back and just as berbatov is about to tap it home, Toure comes out of nowhere with the single greatest tackle you've ever seen. Lost 1-0, second in the table :(

Though did beat Blackburn 3-2 in the FA Cup Final, so I'm fairly happy.

I just played my first online match. I used interactive league. I first beat Man Utd with West Brom 2-1, then beat Liverpool with Wigan 2-0, then played against Man Utd again with West Brom and I was 2-0 up until 60th minute.....because the player quit, /ragequit. I hate when people do that, sigh.

Also, why do everyone I play use the top 3, especially Man Utd, and they ALWAYS try to give the ball to C. Ronaldo, doesn't matter how. Bunch of noobs really. My Valencia and Kapo easily owned Liverpool by just passing.

Edited by Quasi Fernandez