FIFA 09

alldaws1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, that's exactly how it works. I was in a club before, played one game where we had 10 on 10 but by the end it was something like 4 on 3. Then I never played again because I didn't really know any of the people in that club other than some dude who added me as a friend because I apologised for destroying his car on GRID.

Is it possible to do that sort of thing but just play against the CPU? On PES you could have like 4 of you on one team and take on the CPU and it was quite good fun, had a few games like that with Whisper. Anything similar on FIFA or is it just like NHL where you take on other people?

For the record I am now FIFA 09'd up. Had a couple of interesting matches it has to be said.

I beat Newcastle 2-1 in my first game, then beat West Ham on penalties (2-0 after 4 penalties each...what a farce!) it also included the final 10 minutes of regulation of me just bombarding their goal and finding no-way through, then I lost to Inverness Caledonian Thistle...!!!! 2-1 after going 1 up. And I beat some Austrian team like 3-0. And I think I played another match and I won that too I think, 2-1 again or something.

All of them have been with Marseille. Go me :)

Bwahaha. I really should upload some of the misses that have occured in my games.

Let's make this a game from now on, whether it's you or the AI, if there's any glaring misses, upload them, and we'll get a collection together and vote on the best.

I have another one! Marlon King fails to make Gomes pay for a poor throw which would have put Hull up 3-2.

burnsy08. You just found your star striker :shifty:

lol can also play on either wings aswell so add me and we can also play games against each other.