FIFA 09

alldaws1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really. It's the fact that on every single computer game ever Martins is a demon for finishing and heading just about and always scores. It's not solely to do with speed and I never said it was.

EDIT: David Bellion was fast.. didn't make him any use though. <_<

Edited by IAceI

Martins has average finishing in the game, especially on his right. I wouldn't clissify him a cheat player. It possible to defend against speed. Strenght, accompanied with speed is impossible to defend against, e.g Drogba, Ibrhimovich and Rooney.

I wouldn't class Martins as a cheat player considering he suffers from the same flaws as he does in real life in that he has the first touch of a rapist and can't finish for shit. There's no way that he's harder to play against then Torres who routinely ruins my shit if anyone online is good with Liverpool/Spain.

I happened to run into a guy who's 326th in the world and has a win 85% win rate, a while ago online. Needless to say I lost 8-0 and my confidence in my FIFA ability is shattered. I literally couldn't get near him when he had the ball, he was scary good. The worst thing is, is that theres 325 people who are better than him lurkingout there!

Has anyone else run into these mutants yet?

I happened to run into a guy who's 326th in the world and has a win 85% win rate, a while ago online. Needless to say I lost 8-0 and my confidence in my FIFA ability is shattered. I literally couldn't get near him when he had the ball, he was scary good. The worst thing is, is that theres 325 people who are better than him lurkingout there!

Has anyone else run into these mutants yet?

My general performance against ranked opponents is something like 2-10. Some are good, some are just cheap, it all depends.

I prefer to go outside and do things than be one of the best FIFA players in the world. Just my approach.

Jealous much? :shifty:

I know what you're getting at. Although it IS possible to be good at computer games and lead a normal life... OK, I lie, even I'm having trouble believing my own sentence.

Just started a game as Everton, playing with them for the first time. I'm doing it as if it's in the 2009/10 season, so I brought in Owen from Newcastle, seeing as there's been rumours of that happening, Torres from Real Madrid...he hardly ever plays and Eagles, need I say more, from Burnley. Jo has gone back to Man City.

Oh, and I also got Zuiverloon from WBA, to give myself another defender to work with.

For the first game, I played a friendly against Hamburg. They hit the post early on, and with my only real clear-cut chance, Arteta hit the post for me, in the first half. I had plenty of possession in the 2nd half, and switched to offensive with around 5 minutes to go, because I was on the front foot.

Then, in the 90th minute, this happened.

Owen. :wub:

I've got Spurs away in the first league game of the season.

Edited by Bad the Dar

Is it just me or is Kaka pretty f'n average in this game. I just played with AC against Inter online and Pato had to do all the work together with Ronaldinho. Kaka can be okay if you take your time with him but defenders easily dispose him of the ball, he's not even that fast either. He was really disappointing for me.