CB: Nicola Legrottaglie

DM: Mohamed Sissoko

CM: Gokhan Inler

CM: Juninho

RF: Dirk Kuyt

LF: Samir Nasri

ST: Gonzalo Higuain

Manager: Walter Smith

Subs/Reserve Include; Kris Boyd(ST), Daniel Jensen(CM), Pablo(RF), Justin Hoyte(RB), Daniel Gabbidon(CB), Duda(LM) and off course my created player (RM).

Currently playing alot to earn coins so I can finally buy my key targets that are Andreas Iniesta, Alan Hutton and Carlos Cuellar. I'm also planning a new goalkeeper because Krul can be pretty awful at times. I'm also looking for a trained up Madjid Bougherra to partner Cuellar, a kind of dream Rangers centre back pairing.

Contracts are going to be my downfall soon, but I am buying bronze packs every so often to help me out with this.

I picked up a Portuguese manager named Bento for about 300 coins from the trade system. He has +3 negotiations which is brilliant. I've been buying a lot of bronze packs recently and the contract cards I get from them as well as his boost has worked wonders. My next significant contract expiry is after 15 games so now I can save up while playing my best players to get another gold pack.

I'm going to have to stop losing to teams like Man City and Newcastle though <_<

Edited by AD

I was gonna lose my physio which meant extended injuries for my created player and Salihamidzic but managed to pick up a better one for just 350 coins with 12 games on his contract.

Still using David Moyes as my manager. He's only +2 negotiations but as far as 442 managers go there aren't any better really unless you're paying silly prices.

I'm working a Senegalese strike force at the minute with Niang and H.Camara.

I bought Simon Davies on the cheap to fill in for Salahamidzic. But he may have solidified his first team place with this goal, amongst a hat-trick of goals I might add. :wub:

Whatever they've done to the trading search is fantastic, it's boosted not just buying things on the cheap, but selling things as well. You can put something up for sale for 2 hours and get a decent return every time.

Sniping is possibly the funnest thing I've done, I can see why people get addicted to it instead of playing matches. Plus getting stuff cheap that you can sell on more expensively makes me feel like David Dickenson.

Bwahah yeah. My nice little bit of bargain hunting for the night was buying a Man U badge for 300c and selling it again for 1000 and that was a Buy Now price. Someone was clearly desperate.

I'm so totally addicted to the trade center. It still isn't in perfect time expiration order but it's a bit better. I've amassed so many kits and badges recently. Trying to keep myself to playing matches tonight.

My squad is sort of coming together but I'm afraid I may have to abandon my midfield and start over because good English 442 RM's and LM's are almost non-existant. Any ideas for a good but inexpensive nationality midfield wise?

My latest gold pack was pretty good. I got Wayne Rooney and Alvaro Arbeloa. Arbeloa gives me a nice chemistry boost by playing RB and making my whole back four Spanish but he isn't as good as Zambrotta. Wayne Rooney is no better than Quagliarella (since I trained him up) and ruins the striker nationality chemistry so he will only be a back up for now. I'm wondering whether to keep him back up, send him to my collection or put him up for trade. Anyone know what kind of coins I can expect for an 89 OVR Wayne Rooney with 9 games left on his contract?

Speaking of the trade system I saw a 99 OVR Pavel Nedved with 77 games left on his contract earlier. The guy was starting the bid at 29,500 and had a buy now price of 30,000.

I picked up Di Viao and Iaquinta for a combined 2k on the trade last night as well as D.Kamara and a Rio Ferdinand for 1550 BN which I thought was a bargain.

I'm now looking out for a new manager as I've learnt that having a manager the same nationality as 6 of your players and also matching your formation nets you 15 chemistry points. Meaning that you can afford to play someone out of position or of a different nationality elsewhere. That's how people get away with playing Ronaldo who's RW as a RM and still get 100% chemistry.

Once I've ran down the contracts of some gold players I have (Cordoba, Maxwell, Niang) my best team will look something like:

Manager: David Moyes (SCO)

Wright (ENG)

Konchesky (ENG) Ferdinand (ENG) Boyce (ENG) Hoyte (ENG)

Robson (SCO) Sidwell (ENG) Carrick (ENG) Salihamidzic (B&H)

Iaquinta (ITA) Di Viao (ITA) or Kamara (SEN) Camara (SEN)

That gets me mid-80's chemistry so I really need to change Moyes for possibly Redknapp if I can find one cheap enough and I'm on the lookout for Taylor (the Bolton one) to replace Robson at LM.

I'm also thinking of starting another UT game on another PS3 user and seeing how many coins I can rack up by simply using my bronze starters until they run out and then using low-cost replacements.

Yeah I know. Is there anyway to make your player move to the ball? Like after I've passed it and it's going towards them, rather than have them stood there waiting for it. I know they do after a through ball but I just want them to move towards the ball when I make a simple pass.

Sometimes you can get them to go to the ball by pressing the direction but it's not all the time. That's my main gripe with the FIFA gameplay, it's been there for years as well.

Try jostling (LT) before trying to win headers, you can nudge the opposition player out of the way so you're in a better position to get to the ball.

Angles are important when going past someone. If you're holding sprint you're going to have to take a wider angle, if you're just running you can take more touches in a shorter time and round them. Also, flick the right stick in the direction you want to go past the player. Your player will take a bigger touch and run onto it. This method is also good for winning free kicks and penalties against slower/crap defenders :shifty:

As for defending, holding LT is good to control your player. I think Quasi's mentioned it before but don't sprint to the ball, wait for the right moment or they could easily play a simple through ball to tear your defence up. Only use slide tackle when you know you have the timing down or when you're desperate.