Podcasts

PkmnTrainerJ

I'm looking for some more good podcasts to listen to as I don't listen to that many. That said, here's what I do listen to:

Cat & Cthulhu - A friend of mine writes this, and another one narrates it. It's tales are rather hit and miss

Downloadble Content - Penny Arcade podcast

The Guild - Just an iTunes version of The Guild

BBC HeroesCast - This one is a bit middling too

The Lost Initiative - UK Lost podcast, I think it's great myself (An EWB member has been on this, but can't recall details)

NoobToob - A recommendation by someone, it's again middling and another gaming podcast

Official Lost Podcast - 'Nuff said

Official Ugly Betty Podcast - Shut your face

Stephen Fry's Podgrams - If you don't listen to and enjoy these, slap yourself

Yu-Gi-Oh: Abridged - Just the podcastable version of the thing

2P Start Live! - The podcast for the webcomic of the same name

Attack of the Show: Fresh Ink! - AOTS small -10 minute video podcast that rpetty much runs down whats coming out that week.

Best of Chris Moyles - The best bits from the weekly BBC Radio 1 show. I'm new to thsi one but I like it.

CAGcast - CheapAssGamer.com podcast. One of the hosts lives in Japan, the other in NY. I like the silly little personal stories more than the impressions they ave on video games.

Diggnation - I fin it entirely boring a lot of the times then once in a while I'll find it entertaining but yeah, for tech stuff it's cool.

GameTrailers - Bonus Round - A panel show hosted by Geoff Keighley where 3 industry insiders come on for roughly half hour(split into 3 podcasts) and discuss a specific subject.

GiantBombCast - The podcast for GiantBomb.com with Jeff Gerstmann/Ryan Davis/Brad and Vinnie. As far as I'm aware they're all Gamespot alumni and have a sense of humour you'll find entirely fucking stupid or hilarious, Personally, I like it.

iFanboy Vodcast - Comic book podcast that runs every day of the week(cept weekends) with one longer show on Wednesday. They tend to like the same books as I do and introduced me to a few so, good stuff.

iFanboy Audio Podcast - More concentrated on whats been out that week, with the three hosts running down what they read liked/didnt like etc.

Joystiq Podcast - The podcast for Joystiq. One of my favorites, totally stupid most times yet in-depth a others, I love it.

Joystiq Podcast Appreciation Group Podcast - Started out as a joke thing on Joystiq' facebook but it has slowly started becomign a nice alternative podcast, I'm almost starting to take it seriously.

The LoveFilm Movie Vodcast - LoveFilm is the UK's version of Netflix. This Vodcast however is shit, so I'll be deleting it.

Podtoid - Just started with this, Destructoid.coms official podcast...not sure if I can handle all this video game talk so it may get dropped soon.

The Ricky Gervais Podcast - Pretty much an advertisement podcast for RG.

SModcast - Awesome podcast by Kevin Smith and Scott Mosier. They just sit around talking shit...it's awesome.

The Totally Rad Show - Probably the best multi-entertainment podcast.

Xbox360Fanboy - Joystiqs sister-site podcast. Sicne I only care about the 360 it's nice to get a more dedicated podcast to it.

1UP Radio/1UP Show - I subscribe for 1UP Yours, 1UP FM and GFW.

I put way too much time into these podcast thingies.

My podcasts are a little... niche ¬_¬

40kRadio - A bi-weekly podcast about Warhammer 40k, with some pretty awesome presenters and interviews with people in the 40k community, from members of the large, established forums, to people who work for GW, Authors, etc. Pretty good listen.

Podhammer - The fantasy sister-podcast to the above, presented by a fairly annoying Aussie bloke and his largely charisma-less co-host. Not as fun as the 40k version, but still not terrible (probably more informative, rather than entertainmenty. 40k Radio is Top Gear to Podhammer's Mini Owners Club Annual Newsletter ¬_¬).

Stephen Fry's Podcast - See above post.

Control Point - Team Fortress 2 Podcast. Decent, but if anyone knows of a different/better one, please tell. I miss UK Team Fortress Radio :(

Edited by Farmer Reil

Blizzcast- Blizzard's Podcast

Downloadable Content, The Penny Arcade Podcast

Dungeon and Dragon Podcast

Extralife Radio- A podcast just about all kinds of things, movies, video games, tv, comics, all that stuff.

The Instance- WoW podcast

SModcast- Kevin Smith's podcast

120 Minutes of Jick and Mr. Skullhead- Basically its a Q&A with the developers of Kingdom of Loathing. They also talk about some other entertaining things as well.

The Sounds of Young America and Jordan, Jesse. GO! are my daily podcasts out of the pure volume of episodes they release - check them out at maximumfun.org

Other then that I like This Week In Tech (twit.tv), Big Poker Sundays (pokerroad.com), Gordon Gartrell Radio (gordongartrellradio.com) and the Live Concerts from NPR's All Songs Considered (npr.org).