Fantasy Basketball

BATTLES

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK everyone, I'm in Australia so hopefully I've used the time-zone converter correctly to figure out the best time. But I've set the draft for this coming Thursday the 23rd at 9PM Eastern. Sorry for the late notice. The more people who can make the draft the better, but that time's obviously not going to work out for everyone. If you don't think you will be able to make the draft, you can pre-rank your players before hand.

We're at 13 teams right now, so we need either one more or three more. Starr, if you know two people that are interested, tell them both to join up and I'm sure we'll be able to find someone to fill out the league. Off the top of my head I think Essa left a comment saying he'd join but hasn't signed up yet so maybe I should give him a buzz.

If anyone has any questions feel free to reply here or through the league message board on Yahoo.

So, yeah, got sidetracked on an English paper and totally spaced the draft.

My team is very large, with big fellas like Brand, Boozer, Dalembert, and Kaman, but I could use a top-shelf PG or SF. Preferably one who can knock some 3's down. Anyone got extra guys who fit that mold?

I missed the draft too, Got times confused.

I have Jason Terry hes sorted as a PG/SG, I would love a star Foward for him, Balls in your court Starr.

Edited by Trainer Slogger

Oh, just a little inside info: Pacavs Fan is my stepbrother, and the guy has the most enormous mancrush on LeBron...which explains the name, since he's too big a pussy to keep fully supporting a team like the Pacers, who don't win enough for his liking. Whoever has King James, you could probably get half of his team in a trade. And you didn't hear that from me. (Y)

• 1 month later...