Carling Cup Semi Finals et al

I like CSAMH's sig about O'Hara. '21 year old man of steel'... who cries... a lot :shifty:

It's better than Robbie Keane pitching wood. Like in the old one. :shifty:

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what made me nearly cry/jizz in my pants at the same time?

When in like the 90th minute he got the ball against Sunderland with an open net in front of him and a defender pulls off a miraculous tackle to take the ball away.

Many people tipping Foster to be involved in the England squad after today, goes to show the state of English keepers at the moment when a Goalkeeper whose only started 7 games this season is being considered.

You know what made me nearly cry/jizz in my pants at the same time?

When in like the 90th minute he got the ball against Sunderland with an open net in front of him and a defender pulls off a miraculous tackle to take the ball away.

Many people tipping Foster to be involved in the England squad after today, goes to show the state of English keepers at the moment when a Goalkeeper whose only started 7 games this season is being considered.

Chances are he's the future English goalkeeper anyways. But given that most times we pick 3 goalkeepers and only ever intend to use one, and James and Robinson are still ahead in the pecking order he probably won't get near the pitch anytime soon if he was included. Then against we took along Lewis the other month, more than likely just to let him train with the team and experience what it's like even if we never intended to play him.

Same with Foster probably. Him and Hart are probably the future goalkeepers as long as Hart can move away and get some regular first team football in the Premiership. So the state of English goalkeepers isn't really all that terrible or massively noteworthy.