My Wrestling game developement

Guest sub

when u start up the game it shud play music like entrance music but your own music that u can choose from an mp3 on your computer so for example like i could click OPENING MUSIC and i wuld get a list of all the songs on my computer and i could pick 1 that played evrytime i played the game. i would choose somewher out there by our lady peace because that song is very emotional to me i dont really want to say why but i would like to hear it evrytime i play your game.

also i would like a match that is like a elimination chamber but with like 20 people and the cage is on fire lol i call it a straight to hell match and its kanes specialty match because in my ewr game i made him be like old kane where he doesnt talk except for with that voie box thing that makes him like a robot and his gimmick is that he sets people on fire last week on wwe shockwave (i renamed raw to make it sound more better) he burned john cena lol

• Like 24