Japanese TV lives up to sterotypes once more

Just channel flicking after the episode of Heroes we were watching had finished.

Came across a channel showing an extreme close up of underwear.

Hmm, that's interesting.

It zooms out a little to show a lass wearing the top half of a school uniform, messing around with her friend, also in school uniform.

She then proceeded to put on a crazily short skirt while her friend kept playfully flicking it up.

She then grabbed a smaller pair of knickers and the girl started pulling her school girl knickers down to put on the new pair.

My wife gave me the universal signal to turn over (similar to the classic Big Boot finisher).

I must add that to bizarre mainstream cable TV channels including the women with manicured fingernails playing Mah Jongg channel, three channels dedicated to watching people play pachinko, two channels dedicated to watching people play slot machines and the mens channel that spends the whole time interviewing giggling teenage girls through a soft lens.

Bloody weirdos.

*Books flight to Japan*

CSAMH, you're gonna have me living on your couch for a few weeks. I'm sure a few other EWBers will follow suit. Such glorious television is something we cannot pass up. Hope your wife doesn't mind!

Be sure to bring along your loud-mouthed, computer-lingo talking friend who has a penchant for beer and booze. Also, be sure to wear glasses and hoodies and carry around a portfolio that you leave random places for schoolgirls to pick up and look at your half-naked chick artwork, and make sure you know how to speak Japanese but your friend does not, and never learns during your stay there, but also make sure that he somehow joins the Japan police force for a short while before/while teaching English.

You'll be in Japan for about a month tops, but with the story you'll weave, it'll feel like decades before it's over.

*Books flight to Japan*

CSAMH, you're gonna have me living on your couch for a few weeks. I'm sure a few other EWBers will follow suit. Such glorious television is something we cannot pass up. Hope your wife doesn't mind!

Be sure to bring along your loud-mouthed, computer-lingo talking friend who has a penchant for beer and booze. Also, be sure to wear glasses and hoodies and carry around a portfolio that you leave random places for schoolgirls to pick up and look at your half-naked chick artwork, and make sure you know how to speak Japanese but your friend does not, and never learns during your stay there, but also make sure that he somehow joins the Japan police force for a short while before/while teaching English.

You'll be in Japan for about a month tops, but with the story you'll weave, it'll feel like decades before it's over.

What anime is this? :shifty:

*Books flight to Japan*

What anime is this? :shifty:

It's not.

http://www.megatokyo.com