Mythology Mafia

He is what his name tells me he is >_>

Otherwise when I send out roles, someone will be skipped :P

Edited by The Mask of Norro

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have 35 roles prepared to be fleshed out now, should make it easier for me once I have it locked in how many people will be playing.

Keep the sign-ups coming if you want to be a part of this, folks. There's plenty of room.

At this rate we're going to be looking at a game with over 40 people playing, because I won't be turning anyone away or booting anyone out, I'll just find a way to make more roles.

But wow and damn, what mafia is it that has the record of most players in it? I might be catching up to it at this rate >_>

Sign ups end Saturday night, EST. Get in before it's too late, this is gonna be a very big, and very fun, mafia game :D

Welp. As of last night, sign-ups are closed. I'll be using my time later today to go through the roles, finish the ones I've not touched yet, and basically get things ready for tomorrow when the games will begin. Be ready, folks, and let's make this a good game :)

This should be a fun game - I'm well looking forward to both this and future installments. :)

I'm assuming there'll be a Norse Mythology Mafia down the line? If so, pre-sign me up for that too :D

So yeah, folks, Sunday was exhausting as we finished moving my sister and my newphews out of their old home and into our home in mine and Lorina's old room. Lotta hard work, lotta exhaustion, yadda yadda, you get me.

Anyway, I didn't get much time at all today or tonight to get a lot of work done on the roles and finalizing them. I basically have one group completely finished and another has work beginning in it. Basically, I'm looking to use Monday to finish the roles in, so yeah.

We may start tomorrow night or, if necessary, Tuesday, but we're certainly starting during one of the two :)

And yes, Sousa, I believe the next one in line actually will be Norse.

UPDATE: I have all but seven roles completely finished and ready to be sent. I've got to leave for an hour or two, but when I get back I'll get back to work on those, so expect to have the PMs sent and the topic started tonight, folks!

I think you'll all love what I've came up with :D

Done. Topic to be made soon, roles being sent out either before or after.

• 2 weeks later...

Sousa has requested that I find him a replacement for his role, for he will be unable to continue the game as of Saturday. If anyone's interested that hasn't been a part of the game (except for MasterOfPain, he can come back in since he wasn't scum aligned), please ask in here and I'll see what I can do.