Slogger's Truck Shop.

I think by now most of you by now know that I play NASCAR Racing 2003 Season (Known from now on as NR2003) for the PC and being a PC game (Sorry, Simulation) it gives players the chance to paint there own cars/trucks to use in the game, Now the in-game car editor didn't get the job done, So most painters now paint in PSP or Photoshop and import into NR2003, I used the former to paint up a truck to use in a online series I'm starting on Friday, For my first time, I think it came out quite well, Now with this you paint with a flat, I couldn't find the JPG in my files, So I'm just posting the render that my teammate got done for me (His logo is on the tray of the truck)

Without more babbling, Here it is.

skittlesracingincXXXX3678.jpg

Comments and Suggestions Welcome

[EDIT] This thread will be used if I make any more trucks, Cheers.

Edited by Trainer Slogger

I had another look around my files and found the flat I was working with, So here is what I see until I convert it to a TGA file and put it in the game to look at.

post-17712-1224110047.jpg

Cheers for the comment Docpepper.

Oh yes, There a quite a few online leagues still going around and there have been 0 of what you said in the leagues I've joined, Sorry to disappoint you Keith.

There's not nearly enough sponsors on there.
I couldn't think of any good sponsors anyway (That would fit with the current sponsors), [halfsarcasm]What you want me to put an EWB or Tampereen Tappara logo on the truck or something?[/halfsarcasm] Edited by Trainer Slogger