SvR 2009 EWB League!

zero

Fuck sake. Me and Tristy just tried about five times, but it's refusing to work. He invited me, I invited him and both times it said this session is no longer available. I tried to create a match in Player Match Room and let him enter, it says loading and then it tells you it's no longer available, he also tried that. I've had this happen with one or two people, does anybody know what it is? I don't think it's either of our connections as I'm guessing he can play most people fine and I've played tonnes of matches, but it does come along once or twice where I go to enter a room and it says this shit. We tried numerous times though, so it wasn't some one off thing. Really annoying as I was hoping to get this done and really don't know what to say or try here.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck sake. Me and Tristy just tried about five times, but it's refusing to work. He invited me, I invited him and both times it said this session is no longer available. I tried to create a match in Player Match Room and let him enter, it says loading and then it tells you it's no longer available, he also tried that. I've had this happen with one or two people, does anybody know what it is? I don't think it's either of our connections as I'm guessing he can play most people fine and I've played tonnes of matches, but it does come along once or twice where I go to enter a room and it says this shit. We tried numerous times though, so it wasn't some one off thing. Really annoying as I was hoping to get this done and really don't know what to say or try here.

Media and I were having this very same problem. It happened 3-4 times before I decided to just plug my internet directly into my Xbox instead of going through the router and then it worked.

Media and I were having this very same problem. It happened 3-4 times before I decided to just plug my internet directly into my Xbox instead of going through the router and then it worked.

Not sure if he's done the same, but I'm already doing that, not running through a router or wireless, it's just a straight up connection. As I said, I've had this with one or two games I've tried to join, maybe it is certain connections that wont connect together? Very weird. I don't know what we do from here, maybe switch opponents and try that?

Batista defeated Lance Cade rather quickly. Batista started off strong, but got caught by a reversal and Cade had the advantage for about a minute. However, once Batista got back to his feet, it was all downhill for Cade. Ended up getting pinned after a Jackhammer.

Have you tried getting in touch with him via PM to set something up?

As for KCC/Nevermore Nightmare's match, Nevermore hasn't been on EWB in almost two weeks, so I'm going to go ahead and mark that as a no-show. CoolOne, if you can't get in touch with Mulhern, I'll have you and KCC square off instead.

B-Rad and/or ChamberX... how are things going with you guys?

I was just about to post about that. Sorry, I don't have internet here in my new house yet because damn time warner doesnt want to set up an internet link here so I couldnt do it. =/ Maybe the losers tourny or something, if I'm able to.

Glad to have you back Nev. Let me know when your issues are sorted out - in the meantime, KCC vs. The Cool One - make it happen.

On the Xbox side, we're done with Round 1! Since Tristy/Johnny couldn't connect, I'm going to have them both advance to the next round to see if they can get things to working with a different opponent. If things still don't work, we'll cross that bridge when we get there. Here are the brackets for Round 2:

EDIT - 12/5

Updated Bracket Below

Edited by Zero

My bad 450... here's what we'll do - you'll be in the first match of the Wild Card tourney since I'm pretty sure Pris is still MIA from Xbox Live. But in the event that she is back, then the match becomes a Fatal Fourway. Fair enough?

And Dragsy, it may be a bit difficult to get me on SvR this weekend. Ms. Z is on vacation and that means the Xbox will be occupied by lots of Rock Band. But I'll try to set aside some time when she's not feeding her addiction.

And Dragsy, it may be a bit difficult to get me on SvR this weekend. Ms. Z is on vacation and that means the Xbox will be occupied by lots of Rock Band. But I'll try to set aside some time when she's not feeding her addiction.

You're nothing but an enabler. You should be helping her get over her addiction, not letting it get to her. You bastard. :angry:

Alright, Srar is out... 450 is in her place. Here's the updated bracket:

Xbox Brand

1. Zero (Chris Jericho) vs. Dragsy (CM Punk)

2. Kaney (Kane) vs. LL (Randy Orton)

3. Media 2.0 (MVP) vs. Dirty Johnny (Shawn Michaels)

4. Tristof (Big Show) vs. Chamber X (Batista)

Triple Threat Wild Card Bracket

1. Avenged (William Regal) vs. AD (Rey Mysterio) vs. 450 Splash (Paul London)

2. Will (John Morrison) vs. Joe Mimic (Triple H) vs. B-Rad (Lance Cade)

PS3 Brand

1. Thug (Edge) vs. Plubby (Miz)

2. Canadian Destroyer (Vis) vs. winner of KCC/Cool One

Wild Card Bracket

1. Storm Shadow (Tommy Dreamer) vs. Fatal1tyStr1kes (Kennedy)

2. rvdwannabe (Finlay) vs. loser of KCC/Cool One

Edited by Zero