2008/09 NCAA Basketball Thread

JStarr

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just glad State made a little run near the end, so they didn't completely embarrass themselves. They didn't belong on the court with the Tar Heels tonight. They beat 3 underachieving teams to get here. They have heart and that's about it. Eventually, that will fall short in the face of a team this talented.

I think State has talent, I just think North Carolina at their peak is far an away thee very best team in the country and one of the most talented teams in recent years. They ran Villanova off the court, just like they did Oklahoma.

Michigan State was a very talented team. Granted they had a coach who knows how to bring the most out of their talent. I think they'll be making another run similar to this next year. If Lucas, Allen, Summers, Roe, Green, Morgan, Luscious all come back next year thats a solid core to go with whatever else Izzo brings in and we know he'll have a couple aces in his class.