UNITED STATES

PLACE LAST TIME: #3

scarlettjohansson83iu5.jpg

scarlettjohansson57zu0.jpg

scarlettjohansson5dm6.jpg

scarlettjohansson169of3.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 8 | 7 | 5 | 5 = 100

FAMOUS FOR: Actress come singer.

VERDICT: She's got that 'old school Hollywood starlet' feel, unfortunately, she looks a bit like a vole, which kind of ruins it a bit. I mean, she's still VERY attractive, and if you, like, covered her nose or something she'd be FABULOUS. I'd shag.

19. MARIA KANELLIS

UNITED STATES

PLACE LAST TIME: #14

44.jpg

image028.jpg

16.jpg

67.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 7 | 5 | 5 | 2 | 1 = 100

FAMOUS FOR: WWE Diva.

VERDICT: At least she's dropped a bit. I just don't feel it. I mean, obviously she's fit. But I just don't really get the 'mass love'. I'd shag.

18. RACHEL BILSON

UNITED STATES

PLACE LAST TIME: #17

rachelbilson123xr8.jpg

rachelbilson78va3.jpg

rachelbilson28vj4.jpg

rachelbilson195yw1.jpg

rachelbilson50rd5.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 8 | 6 | 5 | 2 | 1 = 110

FAMOUS FOR: Actress, most notably in teen-drama "The OC" as sex-kitten come animal rights activist, "Summer Roberts", now seen making odd appearences in "Chuck" and "Jumper".

VERDICT: YAY!!!! FIIIIIIIIT!!!! The perfect mix of irresistably cute and filthy sex-kitten, that would blow your fucking mind. Would be perfect to take to your parents for dinner, but at the same time would wank you off under the table. I love her so much. I'd shag!!

17. Christina Ricci

UNITED STATES

PLACE LAST TIME: #17

alg_ricci.jpg

Christina-Ricci-7.JPG

hotricci.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 10 | 10 | 9 | 5 = 136

FAMOUS FOR: Actress, she was Wednesday in the Addams Family.

VERDICT: MEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! A big giant MEEEHHHHH!!!! Her forehead is HUGE and she's not fit enough to get away with it like Rihanna is. Plus it looks like the rest of her face is squashed. Obviously...I'd shag...but deserves nowhere fucking near here. A typical case of just because she wears revealing clothes doesn't mean she's particularly attractive. Actually, the fact she's this high is a fucking disgrace EWB. I'd shag.

16. Lindsay Lohan

UNITED STATES

PLACE LAST TIME: #40

lindsaylohan148us3.jpg

lindsaylohan279qu9.jpg

lindsaylohan91rk2.jpg

lindsaylohan284oj8.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 10 | 7 | 6 | 3 | 2 = 140

FAMOUS FOR: Being a child star, come socialite, come lesbian, who occasionally acts and sings whilst being an apparent skanky drugs whore.

VERDICT: I have this 'fantasy' right, which involves taking a line off a birds arse...and her snorting some off my cock...out of anyone on the list, she's the most likely candidate on the list to do this (although Cheryl Cole could have a word with Sarah Harding, I bet she'd love owt like that). I'd shag.

Decent five list. On Maria, the point is easy. Tight clothes + pulsating breasts = wonderfulness. Plus, we have the Playboy shoot, and admittedly, Maria's pretty wonderful in just tight fitting clothes rather than airbrushed naked. But it's nice to have a picture.

Scarlett I can't fucking stand nowadays. I think she's easily one of the most beautiful women in the world, but the thing that annoys me about her is her complete disinterest in EVERYTHING she does. She acts bored in all of her movies, most of them (past Lost in Translation, which might the exception that proves this rule) end up being shit because they need a good female lead performance as a balance. She seems bored with being considered ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN THE WORLD. She literally seems to care nothing about such an achievement. She even seemed fucking bored when she recorded her mediocre Tom Waits covers album, AND THAT'S SOMETHING SHE WANTED TO DO.

Anyways. Rachel Bilson was my 15 year old fantasy girl, and I shoulder the blame on her and Adam Brody as to why I actually watched season 1 of The O.C. Or at least I use that as an excuse around friends who scoff. >_>

And LiLo looks good some of the time. And Ricci looks good ALL of the time.

EDIT: Also, perfect pics for Scarlett. In all of them, you can see a tinge of boredom...which proves my long pointless rant.

Edited by ROC

Well, to be fair...they're good looking women...but...top 50 women in the world good looking, I dunno...I mean, it'd take something for me not to want to fuck someone, especially someone famous and even just acceptable looking (Like, Ellen Page...as I do think she looks like a little boy lots of the time). I'm critical as I'm rating them on the 'megastar' scale of hotness, but you know, the vast majority of these women are FUCKING BANGING.

Just so you know. My exams for the semester wrap up on Wednesday. I may get another block uploaded before then, but I'm basically focussing solely on revision (like, I'm not even drinking between now or Wednesday......:shifty:......) so if I don't, I'll get one up Wednesday night and it'll be finished by this time next week. Sorry for this taking so long.

Edited by YI