Batman Begins: Teaser Trailer

Laice07

Everyone's pretty much been saying that this Batman is going to be set in a much more realistic world. Directed by Memento's Christopher Nolan, and starring fuckin CHRISTIAN BALE? I say get ready to put this up there with The Crow and... the first Batman movie. Brilliant.

Don't forget, a decent screenwriter as well, David S. Goyer who wrote all three Blade movies, and Dark f'n City! (with help from Alex Proyas, granted). The movie has much more working for it than against it. There's a director and writer who does "dark" movies much better than Schumacher.

Edited by Zero

Wayne is supposed to look younger, this is a prequel afterall.

Is it set in Gotham?  I've read conflicting reports

From what I've read, it's part in Gotham, part around the world. From what I've read, this movie deals with the training Wayne underwent to later become Batman, and from the teaser, you clearly see him in a mountain of some sorts, so... I'd say it's 50-50. Maybe dealing with R'As in the first part of the movie? Too soon to tell.