You Testament

PanchoVilla

Alright, hopefully I didn't miss a thread on this because the last thing we need is two on the same MDickie game, but this seems almost too good to pass up.

The You Testament. I've often said the best video games are Jesus video games.

Well, maybe thought about saying it anyways. It plays a lot like the demo of Wrecked and the demo of World War Alpha, but it's kind of a wacky good time. Also, there's a lot of hugging.

But if I learned one thing from my first demo run it's don't steal fish from the Romans. They're just itching to crucify people.

Popscene was pretty boring, the same about the one with making movies. He has good ideas they just don't implement well when you're doing more clicking around than controling your character. I'd only stick with the most recent wrestling game, and only do the career mode... Reach was quite fun, if simple but it's good for stats building. Not a lot of strategy there but still quite a fun game and finally the Hard Time or whatever it's called... I loved it... it's a good freeform right up there with World War Alpha.