Total Wipeout on BBC1

Thrilla

Clearly some Argentines said to the BBC 'give us £40, send some low rent interviewer and we'll round up 20 British tourists and send you back the footage', hence Hammond being in front of a bit of canvas (probably in the Top Gear studio, or his house) and the general picture quality being not quite standard definition. I can handle it on Challenge with Craig Charles/the godlike Stuart Hall commentating, but BBC Saturday night? Its worse than Hole in the Wall.

Clearly some Argentines said to the BBC 'give us £40, send some low rent interviewer and we'll round up 20 British tourists and send you back the footage', hence Hammond being in front of a bit of canvas (probably in the Top Gear studio, or his house) and the general picture quality being not quite standard definition. I can handle it on Challenge with Craig Charles/the godlike Stuart Hall commentating, but BBC Saturday night? Its worse than Hole in the Wall.

BRING ON THE WALL!

It was ok, but yeah, reminded me of Ninja Warrior and Takeshi's Castle. The VO on this is better than on Ninja Warrior though. The guy on there sounds like Christopher Biggins.

Next week seems to be pretty much the same challenges/course as tonight. Hopefully there's different variations or it'll get boring very quickly. I would think there will be though.