Fifa 09 Online Tournament (Xbox)

Whisper

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've set us up a league using FIFA's online system at Whisper's request because he couldn't get it done until the weekend. Everyone is welcome, but there's a maximum of 20 teams. Pick any team you like, doesn't have to be the one you signed up with before because we're starting fresh, Spurs are already taken :P. Simple league system, every team plays everyone else once (for some reason you can't select to play each team twice which should be the standard really). No schedules, get your games played at your leisure whenever's suitable.

Is it worth starting a new thread to keep it separate or shall we just carry on in here? You don't have to give reports of your matches because the league keeps track of results and stuff but it would be cool just to keep up with what's going on and to decide who's good and who's rubbish :shifty:

To join go to Xbox Live in the FIFA 09 Main Menu, then Online Game Modes > Online Leagues > Search Leagues. League name is 'EWB Premier League', not sure whether it's case sensitive or not. Abbreviation is 'EWBPL'. Password is 'ewbfive'. Should be as simple as that, and choosing your team. If it's not and you have problems, tell me what they are and I'll hopefully be able to sort it out. After you've joined, play away.

I'll be up for a game at any time usually, just send me an invite or message (tag: dwsnuk).

Edited by AD

I want to participate in this. The bad thing is.. I don't actually own the game yet, I should be picking it up in the next week or so, if there's anyway for me to take part or whatever then that's great. If there's no way of fitting me in then no worries with that, I'll just play the next one or whatever should there be one. :)

As far as I'm aware you can join in at any time, so even if most of the matches are already complete you could hop in. I only ask that anyone who joins makes at least a decent effort to play all of their games. We don't want a situation where the league is held up by one or more people not playing.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to drag this up from the depths but I figured I should tell you that a handful have been added on XBL by me. If you get an invite from harvey235safc then that's me, just accept it.

Since i did drag this up - if anyone wants to have a few games sometime or whatever then I'm up for that. If there's any plans to get a tournament/league going on, then I'm also up for that :)

Sorry to drag this up from the depths but I figured I should tell you that a handful have been added on XBL by me. If you get an invite from harvey235safc then that's me, just accept it.

Since i did drag this up - if anyone wants to have a few games sometime or whatever then I'm up for that. If there's any plans to get a tournament/league going on, then I'm also up for that :)

Haven't added me: Tzakjez . Do it.