sahyder1

Hall of Fame  

23 members have voted

1. 1. How many people should we induct?

• 3 every Month
    • 3 every 15 Days
    • 3 every 10 Days

I changed it on Friday

Got it. That's why I said to please PM when you change your ballot.

About 58.5 hours left to vote on this first ballot.

Stats:

*32 people have voted so far.

*72 guys have received at least one vote.

*18 guys have received first place votes.

*16 sport are represented on our list so far

*4 guys are appear on at least 30% of the ballots

*The current top 6 guys are each from a different sport

Keep the votes coming. We're at a point where literally one vote can change the current top 3. Just a reminder once again that if you are going back and changing your ballot for whatever reason please either make a post saying so or send me a PM so I can record the change. All of the ballots as of now are entered. Only 32 people have voted so far...lets get that # up to 50 before the deadline.

Edited by sahyder1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little over 24 hours left to vote or to change your votes. Reminder once again that if you do change your ballot please send me the change. Only 32 votes so far where are all the regulars from the sports discussions?

I have votes from:

SKA

Magus978

Maxx

Toe

Mongrel

Johnny Quid

AD

The Arsenal

Nashville Star

YoungB

Captain Kirk

Evil Chase K

Marcos

Thatz

Naiwf

timmayy Makabe

Pesci

metalman

Meacon Batista

Essa

A

GhostMachine

Dirty Johnny 27

1PWCorino

Dynamite

Superbowl Slogger

Footjob Fever

Dragsy

million$$man

JSV

Jam

Edited by sahyder1

Under four hours of voting to go. Remember top 3 get in. Battle between 2 through 4 is close right now. One vote can make a difference. I'm doing a writeup for the top candidates as we speak. The results should be up no later then tomorrow. I was expecting more votes from the the our international members.....North American athletes have received 2/3 of the votes so far.

I'm not. He's a forgotten name to a lot of people, but the man was an amazing athlete, from what I've read. I see a lot of votes for guys like Michael Jordan and Wayne Gretzky, and I understand that, but I think there's a short list of maybe, 10 people that need to go in before we even think of guys like that, and thats even from my mostly American perspective.