EWB Fantasy Premier League

Lord Nibbler

In which case, Ellis has 13 leading bids in for 11 spots.

Bentley, Onuoha, Koumas, Wilshere, Pienaar, Riera, Ebanks-Blake, Thomas, Ridgewell, Emerton, Diouf, Gardener, McCartney. Although he's just been outbid on the last one.

EDIT: Just to be clear, I'm not tryna snitch on the guy or anything, just making sure we're all on a level playing field since he may not know you're not supposed to do that.

Edited by Scott McFly

This could all get a little messy.

How about if you end up with more than 23 you have to release the extra players and get a point or two penalty for each instead? That way it doesnt matter if people bid for too many players.

Oh and remember to check your PM's people ;)

Edited by hackerjack

Cheating I tell you!!!!

Same with Ebanks-Blake, rules where that you had to wait 24 hours after last bid. Which means I lost out on a first team striker because the rules change?

If it was the case it was 24 hours window complete bids I would have just waited till the last few minutes.

Plus my over 24 hour bid for Diamanti isn't sorted yet.

Edited by Captain Kirk