EWB Fantasy Premier League

Lord Nibbler

I'm just waiting for Pesci, Baddar and Ellis to send me their lists now.

The lists I already have are interesting. Obviously there are three more lists to take into account, but there are a few players who seem to have been overlooked by everyone.

Always going to be the case I guess with the format, I'm guessing there's players that 10 of us have bid for as well :).

Should make round 2 very interesting.

I demand a $20m fine for that double post. :shifty:

But yeah, I had a cheeky few smaller bids for some players that I thought might be ignored by everyone else in the hope of landing them. Now I hope I have a few squad spaces left for some of these big guns that nobody's bid for.

Yeah same here, getting a couple of decent comtributers for $2m just because no-one else thought to put them in their 23 would be great :)

From the team lists I've had so far, it looks like everyone is going to end up with at least a couple of the players they really wanted.

Some managers will be left with a lot of work to do in the next round, some will only have to put in two or three bids.

Of course, Pesci and Ellis could change.