T In The Park

Shutts

I need to see KoL this time. I've seen them before but that was before I actually cared about them.

I'll go and see Katy Perry for shits and giggles aswell.

I went to KoL last time .. thought they were poor ... saying that im not a huge fan anyway. Hate their new album.

Kings of Leon are headlining the Friday night apparently. Katy Perry - ugh - is headlining the NME/Radio 1 stage with her whole 1 album (seriously, what the fuck are you thinking Geoff Ellis?) and Snow Patrol will close on the Sunday. They better get some decent bands announced soon or I'm not gonna go even though I've already said I will.

Edited by ADGray

Bowie is awesome.

I'm a fan ... but i would rather live with the memory of how great he was, than see him (potential) flop at T.

Bowie can still cut it live. I've got a fairly recent live DVD of his(2005 I think) and it's fantastic.

Kings of Leon are headlining the Friday night apparently. Katy Perry - ugh - is headlining the NME/Radio 1 stage with her whole 1 album (seriously, what the fuck are you thinking Geoff Ellis?) and Snow Patrol will close on the Sunday. They better get some decent bands announced soon or I'm not gonna go even though I've already said I will.

URGH.

Except Kings of Leon of course. But they did it last year.

Katy Perry - URGH

Snow Patrol - DOUBLE URGH

Edited by metalman

It's a TRIPLE URGH on the KoL front as there's no way I'm camping again this year and putting up with the awful level of care and attention that is shown on the campsite so I'll even miss them as well. Ach well, seen them before.

Think Rockness will get my money this year. :D

Edited by ADGray

It's a TRIPLE URGH on the KoL front as there's no way I'm camping again this year and putting up with the awful level of care and attention that is shown on the campsite so I'll even miss them as well. Ach well, seen them before.

Think Rockness will get my money this year. :D

Great shout ... went last year, the carling cold beer amnesty was my home.

I'm going to both though ... also got Oasis in between the two.

Oasis, Kasabian, The Enemy & Reverend & The Makers all at murrayfield... should be a good one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...